Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201231480787182/sort/default/usedcars/model/370_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/dd68de/page/1/quicksearch/true/radius/1501?logcode=p
  2. This was titled 'FLASH BANG' on the Knockhill site Mr Shedden had a hairy moment during practice yesterday...
  3. As long as it had had at least five services wouldn't bother me in slightest With that sort of mileage it is likely to have been motorway mileage as well so hopefully less wear & tear.
  4. Lazy boy! http://www.shell.co.uk/home/content/gbr/products_services/on_the_road/shell_station_locator/online_station_locator
  5. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4135429.htm Don't think much of the advert but when you click through to the website - they're a motorsport company and seem to know what they're doing- would be worth a call to find out it's history. It has already been dropped by nearly £500 so they want it sold http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4107363.htm this one is closer to home just had new clutch too
  6. Yup me too Ewan You only missed her by a month - but she's over your way, hopefully see her at meets
  7. That first one is about five minutes from me - it is a tad overpriced though IMHO
  8. Hopefully you're in Brum by now enjoying some of Wasso's hospitality - have a good day off!
  9. The real totty from yesterday - you know how I like to go a bit 'left field' ... (and before SMD steps in with a smutty comment about bestiality the answer is NO! ) Valegro - Charlotte Du Jardin's horse - simply stunning animal
  10. This is so exciting - nice one Chris... a real labour of love
  11. Cheers Vic, have been looking at the paypal screen all week, going to hit confirm tonite, Its 80quid if u havnt used Alex's link yet. I'd get it bought if I were you - TScot is usually sold out and onto wait list by the time the date comes round
  12. I had daft experience with Admiral... cancelled the zed insurance the day she went. They started by offering me £330 refund which basically meant I had paid over £200 for less than two months cover - (renewal is start of June) I pointed this out to them and said if this was the case I would cancel the whole policy and remove the Astra as well - suddenly the refund was £560 (which was more than the zed's part of the premium in the first place ) When I was about to purchase the Saab one week later I called to add it to the policy - they couldn't get the quote below £450 even though online as a single car policy it was coming in at £390 and they still hadn't processed the refund for the zed. I went with Aviva in the end but then they f*cked up the quote based on NCB and came back looking for another £80 two days after insurance - if I didn't pay it they would cancel insurance. I cancelled with them went back to Admiral reduced the expected mileage on the Astra as SAAB will be main car - put me as policy holder on both cars ( not me on one and Gary on the other) and hey presto Saab down to £300 until next June. I mean WTF is that all about? Its a feckin racket it really is!
  13. Not if it was just serviced when you bought it - you've got another 1k miles to go
  14. Never had any issues with clients - and I work with some pretty hardcore young people - infact the zed used to be a really good icebreaker for those lads who were 'harder to reach' When I worked in residential child care though - my old car was battered and abused several times - but it was never just mine so I didn't take it personally
  15. You'll find that you get an email from them about a week before confirming your place and giving you all the information. Sign on and briefing usually starts half an hour before. Mr T usually attends Track Scotland sessions if he gets the chance - drop him a PM
  16. Vik54

    Photoshop Request

    I've gone pink too I thought it looked moreof an orange based fuschia when I saw it
  17. That Singapore Ferrari must've been trying to kill himself &/ or girlfriend - or he was in the middle of a coronary
  18. class George
  19. F*ck off Graham Maybe 'rolling' gracefully round B roads and finding out the best rpm for turbo kicking in in 2nd and 3rd
  20. to the forum
  21. You can't call us bitches Neil! Only because you, Jay and Craig already have that 'title' The average mpg had fallen below 44 so I reset it this morning whilst in a 40 in 5th gear... at one point it was reading 83pmg now after hairing around B roads all day it is back to 44
  22. Vik54

    Photoshop Request

    I actually think I agree lol. I don't want to go two tone etc as these wheels are getting the point hell beat out then and tyres changed almost weekly For this very reason you should just go black
  23. Dunno but if they can't be arsed doing a decent add they can't be that serious about selling
  24. Vectra wouldn't come with as many bells and whistles but the GM parts was one of the reasons I went for it as it 'should' be relatively easy to source parts and cheaper to fix than a Beemer or Alfa (I really shouldn't tempt fate should I? ) Its ok... I WILL stop this self indulgent whinging eventually
×
×
  • Create New...