Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. to the forum - I love the way you have justified the mpg vs cost of buying - excellent car buying logic
  2. At least the mobile dating sites are having a well earner breather I'm a tad fussier than that!!! Could've fooled me
  3. Lovely kit - but what's going on with the paint match between the boot and rest of rear end? Hope that's just the picture
  4. surely your answering your own question, what can this guy possibly tell you about owning the car when he hasn't had it 5 minutes himself i'd go take a look at viks if i were you, half the roadtax well known on the forum and the money you'll save on train fares, inspections and roadtax your almost there I was going to but apprently she doesn't believe I was willing to increase my budget Erm no!!! Do NOT quote me out of context - You asked to come see her - I simply said if your budget was only 7k max then she was out of your price range. Your reply was : "well I was begining to think of increasing the budget but thanks anyways" (sic) such a reply would lead anyone to believe the conversation was finished. I don't play games Jared Liam - I haven't 'scared ' anyone off - I have however refused a potential sale after being faffed around
  5. I cried when I made the FS videos
  6. Was she nice? There is a guy who drives a gunmetal 04 here but every time I've seen him he rubbers me, they are from Angus you can't blame them Well she wasn't reaaaally my type I've seen the car quite a bit around Carnoustie this past wee while as well - but usually a bloke driving
×
×
  • Create New...