Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. noooooooooooo
  2. Bah, lightweights, I'm on 74k now Get out and drive all you girlies, its what the cars for! +1. Also like in alot of cars the higher the mileage the faster they will get as the engine will be loosened up. Me and AdrianK have a suspiscion that the Zed just gets better with miles on it. Consistenly at SRR we saw the daily drivers hit better figures on the dynos than those that use their cars as toys. Am liking the sound of that Chris...........I'll hit the 30k mark this week too (weird how the 'terrible trio's' cars all turn 30 in the same week )................only had 22k on it when I bought it in June
  3. Welcome to the forum David
  4. Its Stew its Stew!
  5. Why assume automatically is woman? Just as likely to be a drunk farmer
  6. Welcome to the forum - NJOY your zed
  7. That dog looks like a demon dog Glad to see you were so busy at work last night
  8. Welcome to the faceache club Nice looking zed you'e found there
  9. Oh so true............when I end up having to drive the Astra - it scares me how light the steering is and how I have no real connection to the road
  10. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YEW "
  11. John I'll pop up and take you out for a spin I'm still using my zed every day (though cleaning the wheels is becoming a bit tiresome) - Gary isn't happy 'cos I've had to explain to him that when we get real snow he'll be back on the peasant wagon and I'll be taking my old Astra back It is a bit hypocritical of me when I now refer to the Astra as the go-kart
  12. Boxers look great with tails - even happier than usual. Anyone who could ever advocate docking for aesthetic reasons needs to get their heads looked at i didnt ** that out moderated again dawg
  13. Boxers look great with tails - even happier than usual. Anyone who could ever advocate docking for aesthetic reasons needs to get their heads looked at
  14. Ok can kind of understand it for working dogs with long hair - but the for that argument to stand up fully they'd also need to be completely shorn whenever working.................and other working dogs - labs and retrievers - do not get their tails docked for this purpose.
  15. Am assuming there are no sensors............unless they get triggered by something as light as a handbag...........didn't realise my passenger seat heater was on the other day until I picked up my bag and it was toasty warm
  16. ................... ......................think I need to go vom now
  17. GLWTS - hope it shifts soon Noticed you have used the Dynamat for sound deadening in the boot- does it work?
  18. Welcome to the madhouse
  19. Poor Dave..............hope you got back to sleep ok
  20. Welcome to the forum - NJOY
  21. Welcome to the madhouse
×
×
  • Create New...