Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. well as I can't repeat what i just txtd you on a public forum there's not muh else to say love
  2. hiya Cara - glad to see we spurred you into a post - long time no see
  3. Yeah Nix & I were too slow
  4. Dave put the pipe down!
  5. Is ok............. Ta Daaa - one dawg
  6. Nah..........wouldn't do that to the Dawg.............
  7. Is Sarah & Tony's isn't it?
  8. We could always post some pics of your biceps if it will make you happy you wouldnt dare hahaha Wanna bet?
  9. We could always post some pics of your biceps if it will make you happy
  10. OH............am crying and me and Markie are looking for firemen........... Here you go
  11. OH............am crying
  12. PMSL................a pulse is always good
  13. I think he may have to barricade the side of his house to stop Vik getting in! nah.................not into uniformed 'boys'.............
  14. Could balance a large glass of wine on that quite nicely
  15. Nah it was defo those ABS
  16. Its still on pg 3 Hi Ryan Cooper seeks 18-25yr old lady, must like cars even better if 350z. I am 22yrs old, serving in the RAF, Divorced, enjoy the gym, walking my dog, driving, fixing cars, boxing, socialising, drinking a large amount of alcohol, has enough money but not too much, likes meeting people. 11st 10lbs birthday 10th nov 5" 8 inches i drive a 350z and a honda accord
  17. Well, they wont know if they fit the bill now since you removed your original post. I bet they're all loggin on right now looking for carbon love! Ewwwww - itchy!!
  18. Have just bought the K&N panel filter.............its going in on Sunday so will let you know what its like - Racedynamics are by far the cheapest in the UK for this item
  19. Some of us work for a living mate - and keep our finances separate! I know, sorry, no offence meant I was more speaking from personal experience! Who do you think keeps buying your stuff ?
  20. Some of us work for a living mate - and keep our finances separate!
  21. Is TEAL boys
  22. http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Tutorial:Headlight_Adjustment think Chris I posted up a diagram last week too
×
×
  • Create New...