For those of us that can only dream about owning 'the beast'
cheapest I've found it at Halfrauds http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&partNumber=157241&langId=-1&cm_mmc=Googlebase-_-Gifts+And+Novelties-_-Na-_-Topgear+Power+Sliding+GTR+Remote+Control+Car&%24%24tid=04gPQvrT4evzLIlVT7d_4MsxO25V1C5XNbOPxq1oAXFS6gW5UF4V0IQWWs0cCGZD
and especially for John - a 'tailor made' gimp mask
All these different names
Well many happy returns f*ck face - and thankyou for being part of my baptism by fire introduction to the forum
Would've been here sooner to wish you a happy birthday but have been delivering Condom Distribution training today (I have to mention it 'cos it makes Nix laugh )
im tempted with the CAT training hmm. also i liked my last rally day so much im tempted again
gotta get me one of these bath robes
Gregorian chanting lessons then?
Ah..............okaaaay
So what bits do you want for the zed? Find their best price and then point them out to the parental unit..........or maybe you fancy a track day or CAT training?
Hey Holly - nice to see you - get a welcome thread up...........we just love the honeypot effect
LOL, I did one when i first joined. Made me chuckle
Ah well you see was well before my time - you're an old hand
Ok girls (boys you may join in if you want)..........in the interest of 'defeating boredom' and to give these poor sods a hint what's 'acceptable' underwear for men I have a question for you..............what do you like to see when the jeans come off?