Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. in his stomach Lower.................................
  2. Can't they spell CUSTARD ?!! BTW I love custard zeds - thinkng the next one will be yellow
  3. Brains? you mean they do have some grey matter?
  4. Wow all in one thread Tarmac speaks sense and some classic literature - nice one
  5. LIAM!!! Only a milkshake? You've been with some cheap women in your time mate would at least want an Apple Pie a-la-mode Now put your wooden spoon away
  6. Seriously dude, do you really want a girl thats interested in you just cos of your car ?? Decent girls should just like you for who you are and not what you drive..... Get yourself out on the razz with the lads, pull some moves on the dance floor and buy some chicks a drink. Most 'nice' girls arent that materialistic, and tbh would you really want one that is high maintanance women are a pain in the butt Good luck Finally the irishman speaks sense
  7. Welcome to the madhouse
  8. You could try pm-ing zmanalex
  9. Not another one..... http://www.match.com You need to get together with Coops for a night out
  10. Live chat was before my time obviously - though I think it might be a good addition to the forum..................on the other hand the 350z-uk's team's moderation style ( ) means that we are free to banter away anyway and the threads of technical / safety / servicing importance do get kept on topic and stickied where relevant............that's what I like about this place.............there's a decent balance with a wicked sense of humour demonstrated by most members - so perhaps the live chat isn't actually a necessity.
  11. As usual you two (I'm including Rich in this) - are reducing the tone of this thread - I am utterly disgusted ROFL
  12. Vik54

    show cage

    Think its the case of "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks" To quote Mr Harry Callaghan Am liking that quote............Now if you'd posted something like that to me last week Mark - I would never have spat the These threads about mods always make me laugh - what a load of macho posturing I would never dream of slating someone's car or their chosen mods - their opinions yes - but never their car really Vik's is that the honest truth let me draw your attention to exibit A, as the the court will notice, the OP has commented on the car: The thread about the white VS kit with the black wheels. where you asked if it was anyone from here, before slatting the car (i can't be arsed to dig a link up for the thread ) Moi?! Actually I think you'll find I just flagged it up for the ridiculous price and then sat back and watched the fun unfold
  13. OMG - you're going 4wheel drive aren't you?!
  14. Well it attracted me so much I bought one But then I'm not the norm am I ? (that's a rhetorical question!) I think you'll find 'boys' that most 'girls' don't know what a zed is (unless they're into their motors) - so those of you that need to impress can pass it off as an 'uber' supercar
  15. Vik54

    show cage

    Yes lets stay on topic! it's obviously dangerous - so its good it was highlighted as such
  16. Vik54

    show cage

    Think its the case of "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks" To quote Mr Harry Callaghan Am liking that quote............Now if you'd posted something like that to me last week Mark - I would never have spat the These threads about mods always make me laugh - what a load of macho posturing I would never dream of slating someone's car or their chosen mods - their opinions yes - but never their car
  17. Vik54

    show cage

    What a spectacular spitting of the well done son
  18. I hadn't spotted that either
  19. Its a £50 spend in-store - but it isn't on all the time
  20. Welcome to the forum
  21. whats a v-power clbcard do? Give you points when you fill up, except it takes ages to get anything & the gifts are not great Haven't really paid attenion to what the points get - but I just got £5 off petrol voucher - you can do airmiles too once you've got the vpower one - but as Ian says think it takes ages to gather the points - I've spent over a grand since June and that's all I got
  22. PMSL Nice one Mrs Biscuit
  23. Haha tesco super up here is only 1.11 at the moment and there's the 5p off a litre offer Was chuffed got my 'V-Power' clubcard this week - all I could think when I saw the statement was have I really spent that on fuel since June
  24. Its those Russian kebabs
  25. hey dont tell me whos been eating all that turkey, i know why your ill!! for a while im sure you lost your own ears in there Dude You know I like kebabs but not even I would tackle that I'm a poorly boy tho private joke + public forum = mass confusion Someone sent me that txt last night - I would usually see the joke with something like that - but its horrendous - .............you can't see her face and the whole context makes you wonder if it was even consensual - we discussed it at the training I was delivering today because one of my youth workers had also received it and was really disturbed by it.
×
×
  • Create New...