Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Whoooooo's the Daddy? Congrats Chris & Karen wonderful news
  2. Can't use Flickr on my Mums PC - did my head right in trying to load pics! Snow's all but gone here & heading back up the road tomoz - so looking forward to some proper weather again -Looks like you've still got some John
  3. Congrats you two - all the best Vx
  4. Dah-link - driving and photography don't really mix especially in the blizzard-like conditions over the lakes (and TBH my moby is three years old with a sh*te camera!) However when i finally get out my PJs today I'll head outside and take a few pics of the hill and my filthy dirty girrrrl - I'm so proud of her she put several Beemers to shame yesterday
  5. Drove down to the parental unit yesterday - was fine until hit the Lakes...frozen scooshers ...got stuck in the car park at Todhills & Charnock...and so many twunts who don't understand the outside lane is for OVERTAKING However... I've done that jouney hundreds of times and never had so much fun at the end of it - my parents live at the top of a very long hill which varies from 1:3 - 1:5 gradient -and it is covered in snow- I arrived very 'gracefully' doing perfect 180 at the top PS - Dog - if you're going over Shap today don't even bother trying the outside lane - it wasn't there yesterday
  6. Danny! Welcome to the forum Jemma
  7. eeejitt Hope he gets more than just a ban
  8. Welcome to the forum - NJOY
  9. yeah like these guys
  10. That looks scary missus!
  11. This reminded me of one of Tarmac's jokes on the 'Success' thread...and I know it will tickle some of you NJOY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ev1G33z58
  12. This is best plan of action all round Martin
  13. Danny! Welcome to the madhouse
  14. Ok so I followed trev-the-rev's link to the cow on the roof story and this caught my eye http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/6817680/Gynaecologist-gave-patient-two-orgasms-in-under-two-minutes.html This gynae will prolly be struck off.....something tells me he will do well in private practice if he can really truly manage to do what is claimed Girls what d'you reckon?
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. Local Authority employees will LOL at that one
  17. hon...you're in Oz so it is a footie -ball (yeah yeah I know 'NRL' - but still made me laugh)
  18. You didn't say you'd played footie with a Hobbit
  19. I just went ginge..... does that mean Santa won't come see me this year?
  20. Welcome to the forum
  21. But sometimes not the greatest idea - a 'friend' of mine always had that philosophy until he misjudged it with a lorry and ended up parking his Porker under said lorry...luckily he walked away - Porker didn't tho and neither did lorry
  22. men .... you're all colour blind
  23. Definately Dodojuice Supernatural and topped up with Red Mist when you can't be fashed waxing - bloody amazin' stuff
×
×
  • Create New...