Following on from the thread last year http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=26993&start=15
Jo from CAT has been back in touch - they're up at Ingliston for an MLR day on 24th July. They also have option of another day on 23rd July. If by some miracle we get ten together then it will just be us - I doubt this will happen (please prove me wrong!) and so will probably tell Jo to throw it open to other clubs.
Cost is £320 for the day.
To enable this to move forward I need numbers now please- I appreciate it is six months away - I will keep the thread open until end of the month
Names below please:
1. Vik54
yep, we go by many names, are current one is "Resistant materials" it snot a bad job and it has its perks
Like looking at jailbait in school uniform!
OMG Mr McIntosh that is wrong on so many levels
There's someone on ebay who sells these keyrings - was my first mod
and the parents gave me this at Xmas - bless 'em!
Its bang on actually......the colour looks off in the pic 'cos of flash
Finally I have been given a bath the 'pilot' did utter some oaths when she saw how scratched my front feet are after the recent arguments we have had with potholes and ice. She said it was too cold for moisturiser but she did brandish the 'Red Mist' so I feel quite my old self now .....
It's all over Sumo Power's FB page - they'll be running a GT-R team this year......so that's two teams running GT-Rs...........this year will be extra mental then!
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80866
one of my friends who's with the Scottish Elises thought it would be funny to give the 'ricer' (me) Tokyo Drift DVD for her birthday..........so I think he will get something equally useless for his b-day
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/lotus_elise_stein_mug-168403449815053034
The roadster's completely different kettle of fish - they've sorted the back end out - it doesn't just look like a coupe that's had it's top chopped off and stuffed in its arse anymore