Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Quite agree - I personally have a supply of red turtles and banana skins for just such a scenario - my middle name is YOSHI and Rich ...best roadcraft practice is actually to move over (when safe) when approaching a slip so that people can join - I do agree if its a dual carriageway is annoying - but no-one should be pelting along in outside going past a slip anyway
  2. Happy Birthday wee man!
  3. Welcome to the forum Lovin' the car
  4. some gorg cars there...but oh seeing that GT500 next to an Azure zed has given me flashbacks ! http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=118&t=779356&mid=0&nmt=knockill%20hot%20marques%2029th%20nov%20crash
  5. Irfan... am sure there's a company in Glasgow that does the Mazza Quattroporte as a wedding car - they had a stand at the Scottish Wedding Show this year with loads of prestige / super cars specifically for weddings (before anyone starts I was there accompanying a friend! )
  6. What's the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods? Santa stops after the third 'Ho'
  7. That did the rounds fast!
  8. Nah it was a place up in Fife and deffo a UK, saw a Jap one earlier in the day and pretty easy to spot the differences to be honest with the nav, rear plate holder and display on the speedo and rev counter. Oooooh where where? I'll go look for you
  9. Have you actually had it out to have a look?
  10. Vik54

    My Red Zed

    mmmmm -likeee a lot
  11. WTF?! Condition: 'used'.....hmmmm d'you reckon?!
  12. I find it more worrying that Liam felt need to go look at the dog's profile! he can feeeeeeeel him breathing down his neck
  13. peanut butter's good too. I send Jack through to the neighbours whenever they discover evidence of mice ...and as we live next to the Tay that's every Autumn....but he just goes to sleep on their bed
  14. Excellent thread - maybe even dragged me out of BAH HUMBUG mode - though it will take a lot this year
  15. In the long run GF will potentially do a lot more damage to the car than a wall
  16. Welcome to the forum
  17. yeah...may well have been a brown trouser moment
  18. If you're driving a JDM zed you will hear a difference - if its a UK you will hear a slight tonal difference over 3.5/4k revs. Then again supposedly you can put the same exhaust on identical cars and it will sound different. Milltek only make resonated exhausts for the zed. You should also find a difference in low/mid range torque and I definately had an improved throttle response - which to fully exploit requires a wee 'flash' next year Take it you have seen this?
  19. Coupled with HFCs perhaps??? I've never seen (or heard) a milltek popping and rasping. this is why 'one' chickened out of the HFCs
  20. Raspy & backfiring?! U sure your mate's is Milltek (and its a zed Milltek?) Remember their sales pitch is 'performance to blow your mind not your ears'........
  21. Congrats - good choice But then I would say that Let us know the difference on Friday - you will be pleasantly surprised. I just hope you weren't looking for any extra noise - there's not much difference- but that was the reason I went for it - subtlety and performance (and the fact there was a 2nd hand one on my doorstep) Lads - *NEWSFLASH* - the loudness of your exhaust is not in direct proportion to the size of your C**k - stop the willy waving - in this case it really is 'function over form'
  22. They're 'avin a larf
  23. V true Stew! I washed the car and gave her a top up of red mist last Saturday ready for Knockers on the Sunday......waste of time.....after the track day and a week around Fife she is f-i-l-t-h-y I think in the Winter we should run a comp for dirtiest zed
×
×
  • Create New...