Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Welcome to the forum - another gorg Azure What was the service like at S20004U?
  2. Welcome to the forum - nice pics
  3. from to bet the bloke was ragin' at the time
  4. I want to go to Marts too - we stop off on the way down? Have to head darn sarf to see the parental unit.......oh the joys of being an only child. So that'll be another 1k on the clock of the zed.....refuse to do a jouney like that in the go-kart top of Xmas list is CAT training but would settle for Knockers vouchers
  5. Vik54

    350z badge removal

    Dan - if you look back in the styling section there's a couple of guides - am sure there was as step-by-step one using hairdryer to heat up the glue but can't find it - perhaps if the mods find it again it could get stickied? here's another one viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1231
  6. +1 on the Toyos - such a difference to the B-stones. For me they've been ideal - even with a track day - I just increased the pressure a tiny bit (from cold) to counter-act any roll on the sidewalls - Alex looked horrified but it worked for me I know I'm not going to get the mileage out of them I would've done the B-stones but its a trade off for comfort and less road noise as I seem to spend my life in the car If I ever get the chance of a dry track day (unlikely up here) then I'd like to try B-stones again just to see if they are as good as reported for dry track use.
  7. That is class!
  8. Rich - hope you are better soon am sure at least you've had some decent painkillers
  9. Only on special occasions
  10. Welcome to the forum Love the frost leather / twilight combo - looks gorg
  11. Bingo! This is my point - we're discussing the 'success' thread not other threads - thats what the problem is - our single joke thread, with multiple views and posts, has been lumped along with the ''problem'' threads that have been popping up left right and centre in 'off topic' To avoid any further degeneration - would suggest that this thread is locked but left as evidence of our discussion
  12. Oh Luce/ (Stan) - completely agree - that joke quoted here was appalling and Tarmac was hauled up by the rest of us for it - (he knew it was a step too far ) but is not representative of what was in the 'success' thread. The thread took off because a foul and offensive joke to women was posted and we just used it as a combative /competitive thing. I think we all agree on the underwear & cheryl cole threads and that's not what we're discussing here I think we all realise now that if there were a vote then it would not have ben removed and that there were other options available other than removing it completely
  13. Oh ok then you win
  14. Are you insane wee man ?!
  15. There were times that thread lay dormant for more than a fortnight. It was clearly labelled a joke thread in off topic and could have been labelled with an ** as a warning.
  16. ha - well I hope you inflicted some serious pain then
  17. I rather embarassingly posted it up yesterday five minutes after Alex
  18. Me likee - nice one Irfan How many poor sods gnashers paid for that then?
  19. +1 next one's gonna be custard for sure
  20. get a grip - this isn't the thread for that sort of comment Careful Vik or you'll have to go in the sense of humour bypass corner that's currently being carved out! Just didn't want the issue being 'diluted'
  21. You two not got any ironing to be getting on with. get a grip - this isn't the thread for that sort of comment
  22. So should we all stand down and just let everyone post what they want then? I am happy to do that but i bet the forum soon goes down bank. This forums success is down to a great member base run by a dedicated team that have steered the forum to great levels of popularity in recent years. I am sure the right decision was made, we make the decisions based on what we think the members want. So if you want his sort of thing on your car forum then say so and i will happily stand down Dave - I completely agree with your statement on the team's efforts - you all give a lot of your time - and I know that sometimes you feel the non-car related stuff is detrimental to the forum... That joke you're highlighting there was very close to the bone and Tarmac was hauled up by us all immediately (as he was on several occasions if I remember ) But if the team thinks that it is what members want I would suggest a vote
  23. We need two more people for the next group buy! 1) Rtbiscuit 2) DontPanic 3) Lamby 4) fatalus 5) Vik54 6) ikarus 7) Husky 8) Spen
×
×
  • Create New...