Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. +1 ...........wow!!
  2. Welcome to the forum Your clients like their wings don't they?
  3. You have no excuse then
  4. Kewl cat Cara - she can be Jack's girlfriend..............he is doing similar pose on earlier page - is Scot's 'snooty cat' pose
  5. ROFL - no offence meant at all but must see the funny side surely? I would if someone said the same about Dundee
  6. Oh Irfan It is so easy done in a zed tho Don't know the difference in law - even if there is one - it usually depends on the force and what their targets are. With any luck you'll get the choice of a fine & points or attending a day's school - but think perhaps that only happens up to 36mph
  7. Of course he's not housetrained - did you see what he did in the bath!!
  8. It was only three mins to my post because I ws busy sending my first PM to Coops
  9. Vik54

    Boot separator...

    Holdcrofts do the cheapest Nissan tonneau cover £82 - some dealerships will try to charge you £350 ..................or you can get a custom one off ebay or PBannistuk on here for about £30-40
  10. But you love being flogged !!
  11. This is true Vik - we must get together to sort out who has access and when? I'll have him when he's north of the border (Xmas is coming soon ) - you can have him while he's south of the border - if we're at meets together we can share. Now do we need to get pet insurance .................? Oh and I don't like being a 'veteran' either - sounds like I've been in the war or something..................who wants to give some suggestions for new status ( I know I will regret this- can see people rubbing their hands together already )
  12. Pint of Black & Tan surely? But in Chris's case just a pint of Jack will do
  13. Welcome to the forum
  14. och that's a shame - I wouldn't have linked flat-caps & whippets to Jaaaaaaaaaaag owners...........more second hand car salesmen
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum
  16. tarmac - you go from one extreme to another What confuses me here is - y'all referred to the dog as Rich's B*tch - when all along he has always and forever will be mine & Nix's B*tch
  17. Vik54

    'WHITELADY'

    Seems like someone might've sorted out the lack of noise from the 370 - this one has an Invidia exhaust and as a result (claimed in the article) an extra 21hp They've also tinkered with the suspension..................shame about the wheels http://www.worldcarfans.com/109101322389/senner-whitelady-z-unleashed--based-on-nissan-370z wonder if anyone over here has started working on something similar yet?
  18. Nice one, congrats - and welcome to the forum
  19. Vik54

    OEM - Exhaust

    Yup Alex has one - in extremely good nick Unless he's already sold it or earmarked for something
  20. Yup oh so true Luce.................. Not that I had a miss-spent youth though mind you, it just means I can empathise so well with my client group Although the things they get up to really do make my hair stand on end
  21. Vik54

    My Beauty!

    Nice one
  22. mmmm Kiwi & Strawberry MD 20/20
  23. Even though this doesn't affect me - every time I see a thread on this subject it really makes my blood boil. This is obviously something that needs group action- it is simple enough for us to understand - tax should go on year of manufacture and emissions - not on year of first UK registration! Am sure all it would take is one significant and consistent challenge to an appropriate 'officer' in the DVLA to get this sorted. Bloody red tape officialdom crap Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr (can you tell its Monday BTW? LOL)
×
×
  • Create New...