Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    BLEEDING DYI TOOL

    viewtopic.php?f=59&t=22078 and its a two person job
  2. It has been many moons since my last update...I have travelled another 15000 miles and had a wee face lift. I am going to shake my booty at Knockhill tomorrow so have spent 10 of the last 48hrs being cleansed and moisturised I have a new neighbour too He's really rather cute in a small yappy kind of way
  3. Its somewhere in here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=26650
  4. Another female zed owner C'mon MrsJetset - get signed up
  5. I think its been reduced too Stan - I've been watching it on Pistonheads
  6. Colin you really are filthy ...I wish I could say I was shocked
  7. 1 x Titanium knob for me please (Gary.... its my Xmas pressie )
  8. How cool is that!? Something tells me you two are going to have a blast
  9. Steven - if its your first time ever I would recommend the HM track day as it is likely to be quieter....on the other hand the LAP day there may be instruction available (as in you might persuade someone to hop in with you for a few laps) and its a full day so you could really spend some time building up your skills - the HM day will fly by as its only three hours. On either day experienced trackers will be courteous and aware of beginers Knockhill also do performance lessons which are 1hr intensive instruction - you do two laps with instructor observing - then instructor does three laps with you as passenger and you have feedback. Then you do ten laps under instruction have a feedback sesion and another ten laps ditto. This costs around the £100 mark and it is a good starting point PS - coming out the hairpin sideways more than a couple of times would be frowned upon by marshalls and you may well get black flagged and hauled in for a wee chat... slow in fast out
  10. Unbelievable. I've never spoken to Ian but extremely saddened by this news. R.I.P.
  11. 'Cos its not an MY06 car perhaps?
  12. 'Lady Owner'....we're selling on behalf of family......and we'll give you a pic of some slappers just to try and distract you from the fact the whole add....hmmm...how can I put this....
  13. Vik54

    Bonnet Bulge

    Aye there's some in Paulie & my road trip thread http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40241 Complete thread hijack and you can buy them here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=35294
  14. Vik54

    Bonnet Bulge

    Are there any other Azures around with the bulge - or is my saffy the only one?
  15. Aye but that was seven years ago
  16. Not playin' anymore...am inthe huff
  17. fluke fluke fluke
  18. Sorry hon....but it stopped you thinking about it didn't it?! Then again if you're JDM - you have no side airbag.....so up to you if you want to have her out with you in the zed really ouch, thanks for that Vik. You could have put it a bit less morbidly So I'm back to square one again It's legal but not recommended, that sucks.
  19. Fluke
  20. Argrghh!!...........Try this bowling game http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/full/ap/3040935/graphic1.swf
  21. Yup - that needs to be coming in at £12.5k or less. Interested to know what exhaust has gone on recently and if it was needed or a simply a mod
  22. WHATEVER! The advice I've given is still entirely valid ...you'd easily get a swap or a good offset by selling the LM1GT4s - I certainly wouldn't let a couple of things missing off a pre 06 car put me off a good example especially if I was planning on modding anything like wheels...good luck Dean
  23. I edited as you were posting missed the '1'
  24. I'm not on about the Nismos! I missed the '1' - LM1GT4s - are the wheels on a GT4
  25. Rays are easily available for sub £800 - infact what you'd get for the LMGT4s that are on the GT4 would nicely offset the rays if not actually manage a straight swap with another member on here Basically any part you thought you might 'miss' off a post 06 zed would be offset with what you'll save on a pre-06 car in terms of initial layout and road tax....remember you also save over £200 on the RFL and you'd pick up the parts on here way cheaper than you'd expect for instance viewtopic.php?f=38&t=13464
×
×
  • Create New...