£188 is obscene for a P1 as is the price you've been quoted for the spark plug replacement. Even at Nissan prices - IIRC the book time for the plugs is 2.5hrs.
Are you sure the car needs plugs? - 54k or five years is recommendation
Am sure a Notts member should be able to recommend a good indie near you
You'll reduce costs even more by supplying you own oil, filter and plugs
More news on the Huayra... http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=23070 -the aerial view is cool - shame you'd never actually see it at that angle
Check small print...I remember someone on here taking a deal like that and as soon as the garage realised the servicing schedule for a zed they tried to back out. Whoever had sold the servicing deal hadn't cottoned onto the 9k schedule or the fact that the next service due was a P3 but the customer won
I did not see that anyone had posed before me, OK then, you and Ekona Win
No chance, there was a good six minutes between posts, so I'm having the win all to myself
you said CRUISE!!!
But if it means that much to you...here you go