Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. You could at least spell our names properly bitch
  2. Hola Bienvenido a la casa loca! Deduzco, de su nombre, que es de Pais Vasco, quiza? Tengo amigos en Navarre. Tu coche me parece muy bien - suerte quando buscas un nuevo zed.
  3. No hon - that's just YO MAMMA!!
  4. bloody hell women!! control your hormones!! I read something else similar in carbon coops thread that you wrote! Your painting a very different image of yourself than that of which I had fick - what did I say there? Give me a break that was over a year ago surely? Yep it was still a cracker lol... need to get you middle-agedWomen a subsection to talk about us young buff fella's Och well we won't be discussing you in there then will we? wide open Neily...wide open
  5. bloody hell women!! control your hormones!! I read something else similar in carbon coops thread that you wrote! You're painting a very different image of yourself than that of which I had fick - what did I say there? Give me a break that was over a year ago surely?
  6. Dunno - but I'd still have a go at the one in the cowboy hat
  7. question is...does John still have the pics saved? Then again Coops is gone now so not that much fun reviving this thread
  8. funnies funnies funnies now now now Where's the 'success of marriage' thread gone?
  9. ^ ^ Does this mean those of us still on IE hav to clear cookies every time we log on ?- I couldn't get on at work today either
  10. If you've only done 2k since last service oil is fine...I'd finish your old rears off on the day (just take note of what Stew says abut getting home legally ) you don't want new tyres on for a T-day Check your pads though and fluid and be prepared for it getting hot and remember to do your cool down laps
  11. Yeah where is Chesterfield?! Mr Paulie has a cool one too...as does Mr T
  12. Dan welcome to the forum
  13. How old is elderly? careful Its all relative - I know several 70+ ers who are fine and safe but I also know folks of the same age who just shouldn't be behind the wheel anymore. Its the living corpses staring straight out from behind the wheel that I see out on Fife roads that scare the bejaysus outta me.
  14. My playmate is back
  15. @ RTB - he just wants a tongue lashing cos he'll enjoy it so much I feel a coming on!! was in zed other day (first time in ages) - driving round car park and elderly woman in micra comes towards me on wrong side of lane - I stoppped and started reversing to make room for her AND SHE KEPT ON COMING no idea how wide her car was and came within a hair's breadth of the side of the zed - she only stopped when I leant on the horn and gestured frantically at her to stop - it was unbelievable other thing that really roasts my napper is yummy mummies in 4x4s who also have zero clue about the width of their vehicles- and basically force you onto verges and kerbs - there should be an extra test for any person who drives a 4x4 to ensure they're capable.
  16. welcome to the forum No 71!!
  17. Vik54

    Total Nissan March

    finally!! Nice one
  18. Aw that's cruel Martin! Al don't you listen to him
  19. Even so - only do the deal during banking hours and take him to the bank to pay the cash in so all notes can be checked You wait next thing he'll say he can only come in the evening or at the weekend
  20. welcome back Chris ...and to the Azuuuure fold
  21. Oh good lord - what ...the two of YOU with tools???!! - Jaysus!! save us all!!
  22. @ Dave
  23. Vik54

    My First Z

    He shouldn't be talking about skimming the discs if he wants to sell them Tell him new discs and pads plus two new matching tyres for £9500 or you walk away
  24. Craig...wielding proper man tools?!! Looking good though
  25. Hmmm....maybe on stocking and suspender suppliers
×
×
  • Create New...