Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Nice one Vix - about time!! Njoy!
  2. I'm with Liam on this - when I read the post immediately thought 'zedi'
  3. get over it! he just pushes your buttons - that's what mates are for
  4. ^^ oooo a lovers tiff
  5. Vik54

    LakeZ buffet

    two for us please - prolly four including Polly & Athol - cos if I'm not cooking that night they won't be eating
  6. I've never paid attention to the interior of this car before now O...M...G someone should be hung drawn and quartered for that
  7. Hi welcome to the forum
  8. ooooh and Jay!!
  9. Well now ... that would be the crux of any negotiations Jim
  10. Just a wee update for you on this - I put a formal claim into the Council's insurers in January and after several phonecalls and 'reports' here are some extracts from a letter I received from the Council insurers last week " Please be advised that liability is not in dispute....submit a written estimate...we will send our assessor" So basically still some negotiation to be done but they have accepted liability Good things come to those who wait
  11. Hi Carla - welcome to the forum...look forward to meeting you in June
  12. welcome to the forum Drew - have a look in the NE section for meets - someone there is bound to have Nurrishnav that you can check out
  13. Looks Craig
  14. You missed the fact they need spacers too I thought you'd be aaallllll over these Chris think they look a bit on the silver but night look good on the other colours
  15. If Dunfermline isn't too far for you there's around 700 jobs coming up at the new Amazon base with another 200 at Gourock http://www.opportunitiesfife.org.uk/news/343-amazon-to-create-950-jobs
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Have a good one Irfan
  17. Welcome to the forum NJOY!!
  18. All gone please lock the thread Mods
  19. oooooooooooh the big 40 John!! "Happy Birthday to you!!" Have a good one
  20. I haven't been grumpy!! I haven't been on for ages cos no lappy at home!
  21. you had to bring that up didn't you?!! Anyway am off the alcohol - not a drop since end of Jan f* me I could do with a nice bottle of dry white right now
  22. It looks good Neily I saw it the other day when you first posted but haven't been able to stay logged in to post during the day and no lappy at home at the moment.
  23. Who the f*ck are you? Go grow a pair
×
×
  • Create New...