Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Check this add out for a 300zx http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201112383075363/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/300_zx/make/nissan/page/1/postcode/dd68hg/radius/1500?logcode=p
  2. Vik54

    What pressure?

    Haven't a scooby Jim - but how are the Nismos looking?
  3. Excellent! still sad I had to miss this
  4. Of course ...you're welcome any time missus!! Think maybe we should start with a 'clan' gathering there on the Friday night
  5. Had a tenner each way on Ballabriggs - walked away £175 up
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Have a good one Dave
  7. "Happy Birthday to You!!"" Have a good one Ker-is-to-pher
  8. George! You weren't meant to tell
  9. Is 7pm-7am Radio 1 - 20 year's worth of tunez
  10. Yeh they wanted a young thing in their lifes sooo obv thought I would be best suited for the job So where do I put the keys?????? Its in the bowl right? well I have promised Laura that we'll send you home with some 'fresh' ideas...she was saying you need some 'education'
  11. Nope - she will stay put until I can go down there to deal with it
  12. Sooo - who's having a Tongy party tomorrow?
  13. About 4.30pm heading west on A91
  14. ^ Polly and I now have a third man slave for the cottage
  15. Am sure Mike can pull it off
  16. well there you go - learn something new every day last time I enquired it was no longer available - perhaps that what 'long back order' means
  17. You won't get a spray can of the B17 - it is a two stage paint. Base colour and metallic top coat. My detailer had some mixed up including the laquer top coat - teeny can for touch ups- cost him a packet. If its just for stone chips this is your best bet - anything bigger on te Azure requires professional bodyshop job
  18. Everything is sound - everything was waxoiled and greased and car has been dry and under cover. I doubt that it is just a matter of filling it with fuids and driving away I'm under no illusions about that but as the chassis stands and as a classic car it is certainly worth more than has been offered so far. I've always called it the 'Crapi' too Neil...who do you think I spoke to first?
  19. Hadn't thought of that - but no - everyone I know well enough to ask for that sort of favour either owns or rents privately
  20. thanks folks - don't worry it will not go for £500. I had to stop my Mum from paying a scrappy to come and collect it If I thought I could find a local lock up I would get it up here but have been looking for one on and off for the last two years and there simply isn't anything unless you're already a council tenant then you can rent one. Lexx thanks for that offer if I really need to shift it fast then I'll maybe take you up on it Chris you have pm
  21. Give me a clue here folks... I have a 1985 Capri Laser (2L) sat in my Gran's garage that my Uncle gave to me. It has been on blocks since 1992 - approx 74k on the clock - last service was 1991 and that was the mileage then according to the book. As my Uncle is an engineer and complete car nut it was well looked after - before he stored it it was undersealed and all fluids drained down. It was always meant to be a project car for Gary but we don't have access to a garage in the village and simply can't be arsed with sorting transport etc for it. Now part of my Gran's roof has fallen in - the capri is undamaged other than cracked windscreen. I need it shifted. Her next door neighbor is offering £500 for it - looking at the Capris currently on PH, Ebay and autotrader - I don't think it should go for less than £1k as it stands. Any advice appreciated and anyone in NEast area (Its in south shields) who might offer me a hand with this even more appreciated
  22. Nice one Dave - funnily enough am thinking along the same lines...I was made redundant last week from my job in Local Authority up here (although just heard today they will have to extend me by five weeks because I fought them over the notice period ). I've been thinking about what I can spend the redundancy on (other then the mortgage!) and a transit and mobile detailing equipment is only second to a transit and gardening equipment - one way or another you have to be pro-active in this situation
×
×
  • Create New...