Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. CHOO CHOO Are Chris & Tracey coming?
  2. Paulie and I are planning on this http://www.windermere-lakecruises.co.uk/ at some point and http://www.rookinhouse.co.uk/horse-riding/ - but then we have a whole week to fill
  3. Anyone been here http://www.lakelandmotormuseum.co.uk/ befre - maybe worth a wee looksee for those of us that are there for the duration?
  4. *snarf snarf*
  5. he proper tripped over his own foot
  6. The break has been good for my sanity, I have discovered many new passtimes in the last month like washing up, tidying up, hoovering and dusting...in skimpy undies - but feck all that now I'm back online
  7. welcome to the forum - am sure you've checked out the for sale section and you'll find one soon You should encourage your wife to join too - plenty of us 'wimmin' here too
  8. It has been realy quiet round here this last month Welcome back Daveeeed
  9. My understanding is that garages have this as a two hour job - so if you're looking at £50-70 + vat per hour labour plus the plugs - £160 is a pretty good price. Plugs vary in price - depends what you're putting in - some here - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=44399
  10. At least the rear brakes will be kept cool
  11. Vik... I hope you and paulie will have a cold beer in the fridge for me arriving Maybe a shandy ice lolly if you're lucky Nismo will prolly have drunk it all anyway
  12. Good point Psst - what about Camskill, Sumopower, JDM performance, Co-ord, Opie........ or god forbid...Nissan people are always free to shop around All business is reliant on quality customer service and knowledge - Chris is good at that from what I hear - so he won't go far wrong - go for it Chris
  13. Wow! That was a good deal - love the frost leather
  14. Sauvignon Blanc from the Marlborough region of New Zealand Nice by the bucket.
  15. Bad bad Mr Mac!!!
  16. Martin!! That is abuse of Moderator power My tipple?... hm JD...Marlborough Sauvy B...erm...Shiraz...or if I'm needing serious anaesthetic a Long Island Iced Tea
  17. I've decided no alcohol between now and then - I need to save all my units up Apart from Thursday night when all the drinks are on me.
  18. Baby no 4!!! - Better tie a knot in it Iain GLWTS
  19. Oooh suits you sir!!
  20. Not really, the left followed by the tright hander going onto the back straight can almost be taken flat out in a straight line, it's the dip followed by the rise that puts most off, my favourite bit of Knockers +1
  21. What about a Lotus Carla?! For the money you'd get a nice Elise http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2806991.htm
  22. Looks like you were having some fun Neily That Clio is always super rapid
  23. He's in trouble now! Rich you big dobber
  24. At my new workplace ...@ Orchardbank... another zed ...who be it?!! Silver JDM reg ending 'zzz'
×
×
  • Create New...