Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. This will be an amusing day... have lost my voice after last night Photos would be available - if I can make my lappy pick them up via Bluetooth from the phone - we have one of Jay & Neil in Mankinis Nix-a-roo hurry up!!
  2. problem is not enough room for shoes and clothes if I'm bringing the full cleaning kit
  3. They've all gone very quiet
  4. I'm not bothering to clean a single part of the zed until I get down there - absolutely zero point.
  5. Martin get your coat
  6. Dave!! I ran into someone about 8 years ago - i was probably doing about 15 mph by the time I hit her - we both got out our cars - me apologising (there was no denying entirely my fault) and her giving me dogs abuse waving her arms around - then she got back into her car phoned her husband and then began to sit there rigid holding her neck until police and ambulance arrived and was BODY BOARDED out of there. There was F-all wrong with her!! Her rear bumper had a wee dint in it and her seat was still completely in one piece. She was still trying to claim for loss of earnings five years later - what she didn't realise was a friend of mine was a solicitor at the same firm she was using in the end they declined to represent her
  7. Ooooh she n-i-c-e Go on go on go on
  8. Nobody wear black or go anywhere near him when he's got a hot bot
  9. Seats for the car Jay? No hon...this is where you learn about a woman's capacity for buying soft furnishings S'why I am permanently skint - I have the zed and a house with a serious cushion habit
  10. Always the first things I pack No budgie smugglers for me I'm afraid! I rock thongs on the weekends I have two very green mankinis going spare
  11. Nope drive starts at 10. Those that are doing the day trip will probably be leaving just after that
  12. See original post for up-to-date list
  13. Shoosh you else you'll be sleeping in the bath
  14. They'll have to be awfy wee people
  15. plus our cottage if it comes to it I have already sublet it. We're already putting up Jay & laura Maybe we can do floor space at £10 a bed roll
  16. Can't do the 8th July either am in London for a Hen DO Although I have organised for the hens to do this http://www.londonribvoyages.com/stag_and_hen.php I think will be just as much of a buzz
  17. plus our cottage if it comes to it
  18. hey guys - I removed Paulie and I the other day 1. The G Man +1 2. NeilP+1 3. Ricey + Carla 4. Garetgax + 1 5. JetSet +Caroline 6. Toyboy + 1 7. Jay and Laura 8. choptop + 2 9. ChrisS + Steph
  19. Welcome to the forum Mark
  20. S-A-C-R-I-L-E-G-E!!
  21. Who's got the Gay-zebras from the 2009 Hoon? Whoever it is - don't bother bringing them remember they weren't exactly water-proof
  22. Oh she cute!!
  23. Awww Dave! You're right though...get everything you'd want to keep or sell outta there - TBH I think by the looks of it it'll be touch and go wether or not they say that's a write off
  24. well of course a pop charger would be considered an upgrade not a direct replacement - but if you're just sticking in a different panel filter they wouldn't have a leg to stand on if they tried to say that was a modification. I for one would be more than prepared to argue the toss on wear and tear items if any insurance company tried to say I had invalidated my insurance by putting on non OEM parts - it would be down to them to try and prove that there had been 'betterment' as a result of replacing said parts
  25. Ooooh YEAH!! Flames baby...flames! Burn it...burn it with fire!
×
×
  • Create New...