Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/United-Kingdom/Castle-Combe-Circuit.aspx?sday=1
  2. Ad now contains pics of standard Alloys
  3. But does a roof spoiler actually produce any real extra downforce - or is it just a pretty wee flap?
  4. People do it to demonstrate exhaust sounds. Boys and toys - when will y'all learn there's no correlation between the level of noise from your exhaust and the size of your...feet
  5. £225 You have got to be kidding!!
  6. Pffft ...told you - you're not allowed unless you bring Nicole with you - you can't be trusted to play with the adults
  7. Cragus coming to play ? I have a lovely mankini left over from lakeZ you can put on the front of your car meet thread is here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=51353
  8. ^^ I think he's still pished / hung over after the weekend!
  9. If only Nissan had some sort of HPC that specilalised in GTRs & you could only purchase new GTRs from them. That would be wonderful
  10. Ok Jeremy pipe down
  11. This is just teasing Chris!! GLWTS - I'd have the Berks if I hadn't just shelled out for outfits for a three day wedding
  12. That's just it - it wasn't 'built to a price' they took a huge hit in the development and every sale
  13. But the Azure O/C will have to vet the new owner
  14. Well at least if it was done by Middlehurst its likely to be done properly and its got a Milltek
  15. welcome to the forum - NJOY - the rear wheel
  16. linky caput
  17. Nice sentiments Andy see you at the Hoon
  18. Three doors would be a complete 'mare with child seat
  19. Hi Alistair welcome to the forum. So if Dan is our resident Tyre Nazi - what will your 'bugbear' be?
  20. Oh I wish I'd kept my OEM now
  21. welcome to the forum You'll manage to source all the parts you're looking for through the various traders on the forum - for your Rays
  22. Hi Jed - welcome to the forum
  23. Of course he is!! I just love the rubber face and he got top of the board
  24. Ah the "Success of Marriage Thread" - oh we did have fun on there Hope you find something suitable with four seats Chris Whatever you put Mellie in she'll look like the princess she is - she's the first child that has made me broody in a long time (and that is saying something )
  25. Nice to see you two keeping the side up Jayzed Also nice to see the usual standard of fake tan was upheld
×
×
  • Create New...