Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. About 2:15pm - dunno the road names there yet
  2. This morning about 9:15
  3. nowt wrong with the Beetle - you'll get more booze in there on the way back suppose
  4. Best order the hearing aid now then
  5. I am utterly bereft - my boyfriend has moved down to Hull - I have taken to my sick bed in the bodyshop... Goodbye Custard we did have some good times together I loved it when you came at me from behind and I loved your ass
  6. looks a good deal http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=52089
  7. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=32894 for replicas - dunno about genuine - maybe Tarmac can get?
  8. Think you'd have a problem proving it - but dunno the ins and outs of requirements for signs on both sides of the road - maybe one of our resident policemen can shed some light?
  9. Eh?
  10. Yup Zug's right...anytime any place - but they can hardly prosecute you whilst in the 60 though so I wouldn't sweat :headhurt:I've only got two days to go until my fornight waiting for a NIP is up ...don't tempt fate
  11. Leave me out of it you Welsh retard I did say he was from a nice part of Ilson, I was there last weekend dropping some bits off... It just made me laugh reading that article as its nearbye, I went to the club Cristies about 10 years ago and I had to step over a guy who had just been glassed and was unconscious at the entrance, it was one rough nightclub... now theres an ALDI there .. This comment cracked me up the most though i liv in fkin ilson so wot i live in kirk hallam but rave up ilson evry weekend ilson is wer it at i can get weed weneva i fkin wnna so wot i **** undr age gals but dat d way ilson is lol Theres rough places everywhere... every city has one... Nothing to worry about... Lets all play nicely I need a proper ROFL smiley right now PMSL (at work )
  12. and it is a JWT that's on General Custard IIRC
  13. I'm begining to worry that you read the Daily Mail
  14. we obviously misunderstand each other...when you brought the notion of things being illegal into the discussion I just thought 'meh' plenty stuff illegal that plenty people in public eye get away with - poor logic there - perfect example of why these discussions can't be carried out online
  15. Never said drug use by anyone was acceptable Chris - simply challenged people's perceptions of 'deserving' and 'undeserving' addicts and totally misinformed notions of addiction and consequences of addiction. At no point in this disussion have I brought people's jobs into the morality or legality of drug use - you did that What I have done though is pointed out that if you apply your logic of ''anyone in the public eye doing something illegal should be stripped of their income and position'' would result in an awful lot of people being removed from their 'work'.
  16. completely agree Colin
  17. Chris - by that sort of logic anyone in the public eye who does anything illegal should be immediatley removed from their job or profession - that would be half the film and music inustry for starters. Should we do the same to every footballer caught speeding, fighting or gangbanging?
  18. Best remove 99.9% of modern music then
  19. Oh I know how you feel - my Saffy has lost her playmate too - Custard has gone to Hull At least you had a good last day out together
  20. I'd want a Porsche specialist to check it over before I parted with any cash
  21. +1 - he's is in actual fact insane There's no sitting on the fence for me - I'm disgusted by some people's opinions that basically translate into "Junkies deserve to die" - there is a choice to be made the first time someone trys a drug - even the second or third time- but there is no choice in addiction -or the psychology of individuals who become addicts - only the brave decision to seek treatment and keep on working at it for the rest of their lives. Those of you that hold such opinions obviously have no knowledge, understanding or experience of addiction. It is just a sad fact of humanity. As for Wino - meh - its happened and all you can do is feel sorry for those left behind
  22. He's got pics of the Brembos - behind Rays - but no pics of the Rays on the car - states they are now on there though. If its got the leather its likely they are heated - plenty JDMs with leather heated seats just have to look for them. It is an import and I may be wrong but pretty sure that is not a Nismo exhaust the tips look far too big
  23. You do need to inform your insurance even though no third party involved etc - remember the question they ask you when renewing or taking out a policy is along the lines of "Have you had any accidents or claims regardless of fault or injury in the last x years?" - this is why protecting your no claims isn't worth the paper its written on unless you're going to say with the same company for ever Doesn't matter that your claims are protected and you take them with you they've already asked you the question and if the answer is yes your policy is front loaded from the outset.
  24. Nice pics Immy - HOW wide are those tyres they look but you're right wouldn't want the rubber bill
  25. he usually has them - its what I use
×
×
  • Create New...