Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. On the BBC news at the moment
  2. Neither did I! Explains why mine is still so high even though am in a village - have a Dundee postcode
  3. Sadly though, like any car it also comes to a complete standstill when 'interfacing' with a lampost
  4. There was also the time I was quoted £330 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=26811&hilit=tonneau+arnold
  5. I think you've given Dan palpitations Al - the NE crew are all yours
  6. Some of those group shots with the moonlit clouds are Dan - good to see you Boyz being such gentlemen and helping out a new sprinkle Amy I sincerely hope you get them properly 'trained' as fast as possible - its taken me two years with the Scottish lot and there's still one or two who refuse to toe the line
  7. That's so sad - it must've gone done very fast. I hope they find his body so at least his family have some closure.
  8. I think a sequel to "Behind the scenes" is required now to explain all viewtopic.php?f=13&t=44081&hilit=beavis I'd forgotten how funny that was!
  9. Aren't we going to welcome Beavis back as a mod?
  10. Welcome to the forum
  11. Welcome to the forum
  12. welcome to the forum - happy zed-hunting
  13. In his usual rush to get outta the hairpin four-a-breast past the pit lane wish we'd had a camera
  14. crikey Irfan I thought you were actually going to commit to it there ! Its like 10 mins from Knockhill Polly & Athol
  15. If I haven't starved by then Where u guys going for a meal? http://www.khushis.com/
  16. Have you got any tips for decent lotions and potions for yellow cars Karl? My better half has just bought a Leon FR which is looking slightly dull and most google searches throws up stuff like Megs yellow wax which, despite the name, doesn't really fit the bill! Sorry to go OT by the way! Cheers, S. http://www.dodojuice.com/banana-armour-carnauba-car-wax.html
  17. It was one of the Japanese 'Anniversary' editions - much more exclusive than GT4 How is he ?- Saffy is still pining - she's been whoring herself to any Nissan performance car that comes past her
  18. you're a man surely you can spell Phallus ? Enough of the sexism - all equal although looks like someoe's already had a bite at that
  19. I've given up adding you to Knockhill meets hon by all means add yourself if you're coming Nice to know folk listen to me 1. Vik54 2. Zmanalex 3. Ebized 4. glrnet 5.keviswatt 6. Darren-B 7. Irfan (maybe if I'm free and il prob be zedless)
  20. So far for the meet (up to you to book your track time if you're going on): 1. Vik54 2. Zmanalex 3. Ebized 4. glrnet 5.keviswatt 6. Darren-B and for Indian after 1. Vik54 2. Zmanalex 3. Ebized & June 4. Glrnet & Joy 5. Darren-B & Steph
  21. what on earth did you do Anders?
  22. Cheers! I said 'old codger' not disabled geriatric (no offence to anyone with a disability) but I may well seek a mobilty scooter as my third mode of transport (I have a sportsbike also) so the smiley may well come in handy its only the smiley we use for certain members' birthdays
×
×
  • Create New...