Two nuns on their bikes have to take a detour down a back street - one says to the other "I've never come this way before" - other says "Its the cobbles"
Hmm - I nearly bought this ... I can never make a choice anyway so the fewer the better
What did you choose as your third drive?
I would've gone for the M5 and DB9 first
Track closes 8pm - restaurant 8:30 - it is at leat in the right direction for you guys going to Livingston. We go for this place as it is closest to the track and everyone goes in all directions after
Really depends on how close the track is to residential area as to how strict they are with imposing their DCb limit - it will be easy to surpass 98 with a TD and high flow cats but unlikely a track would turn you away
Anymore for this? I just don't want to turn up to the restaurant with significantly more than I have booked for like happened last time
Is it really only Alex, Darren and myself on track?
Al!!!! you arre too young to go for a roadster - for a man it is a mid-life crisis car - only a woman can pull one off below the age of 50
Edit : Obviously ommitting Martin & Alex from that category