Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Still have one left form the lakes darren - I will personally donate £20 (and am sure others will too)to a charity of your choice if you put it on at the top of Applecross
  2. Looking good Paul - I know one person other than yourself who will be very pleased As Graham says would be good to see you at some point this week - even if you can't make the run out on Sunday - we'll be in FA on the Saturday night. We're also doing a mini meet on the Monday and a Knockhill meet on Wednesday (7th) with meal after to round the week off
  3. I can't 'like' it on here Take it he's too posh for the standard pet thread?!!
  4. Now what's he stuck on the car?
  5. Stew! no need to lower the tone Roll on Sunday
  6. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10933 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=25803 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=32280
  7. What the f**k are rotors? Brake Rotors = Brake Discs Both mean the same You could be dead right though THERE F***ING DISCS "NOT ROTORS" if that's the only thing that you have to get annoyed about - then lucky you. Always have called them rotors - at least since I started dealing with Mr T... Tell you what boils my blood though mate - people who can't use 'They're', 'Their' and 'There' properly or punctuate efficiently using inverted commas
  8. As long as its not horizontal rain going over Applecross again I don't care - I just remember what it was like in 2009 - and then seeing it 'proper' last year with Polly & Athol it all made sense
  9. Google image search for Austrian frau...
  10. You are all totally cracked Please please do not clog up the forum with a thread later in the week complaining that this E-bay trader couldn't supply or has sent you the wrong goods - if its too good to be true it usually is
  11. Woah there I did not mean Joy! Anyway I thought most males found Smurfette sexy in an animated kinda way
  12. Surely you can just clean them?
  13. Should have one with Smurfette reclining on the bonnet
  14. Just one thing ...what are you all proposing to do with these rotors? Hardly any of us run standard rotors anymore...so who will actually use them?
  15. What's next then?
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Have a good one
  17. Good on you - and seriously, GLWTS
  18. +1 ! Thread tidied Messy Boyz! I think Graham should use the 'smurf father' as avatar
  19. Gotta love that split second when you find yourself facing the way you just came from on track - no warning ... just a Only happened to me once and it had to be when I had Mr T as pax...funnily enough he hasn't come out with me since
  20. ... ? Each to their own - wings are a marmite thing - and that one is frickin heinous
  21. Got it in one - Its the rear wing that makes me want to V-o-m Ian - that's enough
  22. Time to use this again
  23. Welcome to the forum - happy zed hunting
  24. Have fun pics pics pics
×
×
  • Create New...