Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Love those pics Darren! - They really capture the whole fun vibe from the Hoon. Excellent shot of Joy @ Kinlochewe PS - its the 'Trossachs'
  2. About a mile south of here was just thinking about it this morning - I wonder if its still there?
  3. Rude boyz!! Joy does hold the record for keeping as many different passenger seats warm as possible though she thoroughly enjoyed Kinlochewe
  4. Happy Birthday to You!! I know I've already said it on FB Have a good one Chris
  5. Hi Matt - welcome to the forum Congrats on your new arrival
  6. +1 Its bob on the money for a 53 JDM - GLWTS
  7. Just found this on my phone - its Joy about to head out for her pax laps Need someone to remove the glare of the reflection on the window
  8. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3164353.htm
  9. ^
  10. Welcome to the forum
  11. Vik54

    Next gen 911

    Porker although still wouldn't mind having a wee shotty in a GT3
  12. Vik54

    Hoon quotes

    was Graham not me! I was totally mortified
  13. Vik54

    Hoon quotes

    yeah Graham the reverberation of the bloke in the room next to me snoring
  14. he does tend to have that effect on women
  15. If you're coming from a turbo background where you got serious gains for your money the only way you'll get that with a zed is Supercharger or TT. The mods you decribe are a nice choice and done properly you'll see better, smoother response and mid range torque but not much 'extra' in terms of power. Plenty of info in the FAQs and Mods subforums
  16. Vik54

    Hoon quotes

  17. Vik54

    Hoon quotes

    That wasn't what I was on about Stew Anyway you started it - I was just concerned that we would end up with 'Hoon Zed Babies' all over the shop in 9 months time if anyone relied on the tourist condoms
  18. Vik54

    Hoon quotes

    Oh christ... I know whats coming next
  19. Yup stayed dry right til the chequered flag - just ever so slightly 'windy' though You missed a good night
  20. Colin & Andy in the playpen Darren enjoying the hairpin
  21. Several of us have already explained the "Engine go BOOM" concept to him - but he is very determined is our Neily!
  22. Now you see Will I wasn't going to mention your wee faux-pas - I am denying all knowledge of you to Knockhill staff ..." Noooo I don't know him - never seen him before in my life" To be fair - they hadn't mentioned it in the safety briefing
  23. Great fun had by all last night. Had a warm fuzzy feeling inside seeing all those zeds on track Just mightily p*ssed off that Saffy is in hospital and I wasn't out there too Enormous thanks to Alex for ensuring as many people as possible got pax laps in the R35 but fancy going Porker hunting when you had poor Joy in the car - very naughty! Those of you that didn't make it to the meal - boy did you miss out !! Pics will be up tonight
×
×
  • Create New...