Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Dave!!! what'cha doin' ?
  2. Vik54

    confussed

    You need to find this article and give us the link - so we can all have a giggle then.
  3. I'd definately vom experiencing that G
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Have a good one Andy Am sure Fran won't mind me giving you one of these
  5. Chris - I haven't got a scooby when it comes to photography... I point and shoot at things I like the look of - take loads of the same thing and eventually something semi-decent comes out What's the 2/3 rule?
  6. Am lucky enough to have the River Tay at the bottom of the garden... here's some of my better efforts Taken with ancient Olympus and HTC phone - no DSLR here
  7. Babes - I saw your post earlier - if you were driving down from Stonehaven you went past my office its the Angus council HQ next to Maccy Ds at Forfar. Txt me when you're coming up I'll buy you a McFlurry if you're a good boy
  8. I was gutted. I made like one big elephant man Malteaser. Andy!
  9. Let them do the warranty work - it is highly unlikely with the age of your car that anything else needs done. If they were to come back to you with anything else 'needing done' you are free to remove the car Make it clear to them from the outset that if there were any work identified as needing done they wouldn't get the job anyway... I doubt they will 'discover' anything wrong - and if they do it will genuinely need doing.
  10. Take it back to where you bought it and ask them to have a look
  11. Oh Nix you made me ...thankyou
  12. oh ohhhhhhhh. I wouldn't Dave.
  13. Welcome to the face ache club
  14. That's blackmail Colin!
  15. Its ok folks don't worry she wouldn't a pensioner
  16. Oh are we having a love-in Nix-a-roo for you babes Favourite highlight - where Nix and I did our bonding http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=26650
  17. Welcome to the mad-house
  18. Vik54

    Attending meets

    Alreet Neilly on ya go son...
  19. Vik54

    Attending meets

  20. Vik54

    Attending meets

    What would really help us, and you are a case in point, is if members put their location with their avatar - even the County would do if you do not want to say the town. Oh I know EXACTLY where ooor Dblock is
  21. Vik54

    Attending meets

    Da'oood all the recent KRC meets have been in the evening! I for one have never organised a meet at silly o'clock I think we can all appreciate that folks have jobs and much more important commitments - Ebized is just asking for feedback - to see if we can increase uptake. Personally I think we just need to accept that some members are simply not interestefd in meets - each to their own - its not a witch hunt
  22. Welcome to the forum
  23. Vik54

    Attending meets

    Stew and I are looking at a wee static meet in a couple of weeks for ice-cream
  24. Cool vid from Alex's new playmate
  25. Again again!! PM the one's you think aren't fit for the forum as long as they're driving ones and not 'personal' ones
×
×
  • Create New...