Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. You'll need to indicate what year your car is to ensure you get the right ones Brand new these cost anywhere between £55 and £80 - your best bet for second hand ones will be a breakers yard as I doubt many people on here would part with theirs
  2. Yeah...Stew... 'peace man'
  3. You've got me at it now...and I never bother looking at E-bay If these R35 alloys are in good nik they're a bargain http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-R35-GTR-OEM-wheels-20-Excellent-condition-GT-R-Fits-370Z-350Z-Skylines-/190580001318?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item2c5f740a26
  4. Vik54

    Engine bay goodies..

    He does loads of blingy stuff
  5. I never ever take men shopping - total waste of both people's time
  6. Kieran - the car you're looking at appears ok. However - judging by the description the seller doesn't know their zeds so that in itself would put me off Described as having GT pack... no such thing on a JDM Described as having cruise control...
  7. Excellent price for the Tonneau
  8. Good find ...this one made me http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2011/09/02/50-news-stories-that-changed-the-world/?pid=2988
  9. Lesson No1 of RWD ...drive within your limits
  10. lmao, just saying..... Never fails to lower the tone
  11. Neily!!!
  12. WOoaah who stool the shaggers balls ? Didn't you know - the big man's in love?!! BIG TIME!! Och its quite nice to see in a kinda way
  13. Thought I should update on this as I know how much hassle Will and I had finding evidence on the web as to what the code C1142 could be I think perhaps people worry about admitting they've had such issues - which is daft if you find the fix and your car is ultimatley better for it - the knowledge can only help others Turns out this can be any number of things from ABS actuator to grounding issues with the TCS - which I think Lee was saying above ^^ In my case after diagnostics were carried out fully and all grounding issues eliminated it did infact turn out to be the pump - now replaced thanks to Mr T - so pleased to have Saffy back
  14. Where is this toad?
  15. C'mon guys don't be so harsh...it isn't the most user friendly clock on the zed - and the manual is not particulalry clear
×
×
  • Create New...