Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Do you think his "wife" asked for the Stillen air intakes to be fitted? Nice car if a little expensive though. She may well have done - you never know ''shock horror'' she might actually know something about her car
  2. Bigger fool you for buying it then
  3. Got it in one
  4. If I'm working evenings or weekends and working alongside sessional youth workers some of them will be earning more per hour than me because they're on time and a half - I no longer get unsocial hours payment (which used to be 7.5%)
  5. badum-tish Now I've clocked the mileage have to agree it is probably a wee bit over the odds but ohhhhhhh do want
  6. Congrats Chris - he's a cutie
  7. Hi Ben welcome to the forum
  8. yes of courYes of course they've been ripping you off - but you'll just have to suck it up now No point in worrying about the exhaust until its fitted - and remember things like brakes & exhausts are wear and tear items and unless your insurance specifically says only OEM parts can be used (which to my knowledge no policy says) they do not count as modifications - you have simply replaced them with what was available at the time. The only things which should be declared are non-standard body kits, spacers and the like - and changes to engine or re-maps
  9. oh ohhhhhhhhhhh
  10. Is fine it is in the Green room - folks are free to post on it anytime
  11. That's quite funny for a bloke the rest were all covered in here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=26650
  12. Welcome to the forum
  13. Vik54

    Front O2 sensor.

    You could - but even he wouldn't get it there today
  14. Welcome to the forum Personally I would steer clear of the servicing package - total rip off unless you're doing relatively high mileage and the wording actually reads three years' worth of servicing and not just three services. Your service intervals are 9K miles If its simply three services you should be able to do it for less than £960 buying parts and fluids from traders on here and finding yourself a decent independent for the labour and I doubt that when you read the small print on that package that it will include wear & tear items - remember for the lesser services you're simply paying for oil & filters and a thorough inspection of the car and cleaning of brakes and perhaps a bit of greasing. As previously noted if they do replace the tyres make sure they are comparable tread and compound at the very least - they really should be matching.
  15. USED SOCKS?!!!
  16. It is quite cool ...but then am off face on Diazepam and painkillers today so anythings c-o-o-l
  17. You mean you've been put on the naughty step?! Maybe that counts as foreplay? I thought you'd be on Honeymoon by now
  18. Who's a clever boy then?
  19. and obviously yours would have to be papasmurf I'm not sure I trust you lot to give me an alternative
  20. Oh dear I think Graham's right it will end in tears but it will be funny...maybe a name other than 'Hitler' though - perhaps 'Maggie' would be more appropriate
  21. it did raise a smile though
×
×
  • Create New...