Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. An insurance company will never buy the fact that it isnt enhancing peformance unfortunatley How exactly can they say either items increase performance? It would be down to them to PROVE that they do - and as experienced zed owners we can prove that they don't. I for one am not prepared to be a sheep on this one and would quite happily argue the toss with any insurer
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. yup me too - thought it was cos I went into the chat room - it got a fright
  4. Neily are you scrapping again?
  5. I hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out
  6. oooh someone phone them tomorrow and ask them lots of questions I agree with Neil the badge alone must add some serious HP
  7. Find me an insurance policy that says you must replace wear and tear items such as exhaust and brake parts with OEM parts...I don't think there is a clause in anyone's policy that says that. (Though I stand to be proven wrong on that) What it does say is that you must declare performance enhancing modifications and non factory body parts. Otherwise anyone who even does so much as replaces their pads with non OEMs would be voiding their policy On a zed if you don't remap then even an upgraded exhaust isn't 'enhancing' performance is it - because the ECU will readjust.
  8. Vik54

    GTR

    Litchfields or Middlehurst
  9. Poor Custard!!! Nice to see him reunited with his old wheels though
  10. Maybe it was Stormhorse you could've got lucky (or not if it was her) Edit: Colin just pointed out to me we have a new female member called 'Storm White' - who I wasn't aware of - just to be quite clear this is absolutley no reference to this person - as long term members will appreciate!!
  11. No thanks, having had an HTC Desire for just over a year now i cant wait for my contract to be up. Fantastic phone for wiping your arse or the other multitude of tricks it can do like playing angry birds but for using for the basic function of actually phoning someone its the worst mobile i have ever had! Constant disconnects mid call, people complaining about the quality of been able to hear me.........ask Colin, and you hardly ever get a decent 3G signal. And no more software updates for it either so stuck on Android 2.2. Dare i say it i think the new i-phone will be on the cards shortly and a different network other than vodafone! Hitler with an iPhone The worlds gone mad The thread is now over Godwins law applied!
  12. Welcome to the forum - nice looking zed
  13. Are you on to Frank Turner yet? Never heard of him...just had a wee squizz on YTube - he's a bit Billy Bragg - maybe not for me
  14. You're not listening to it LOUD ENOUGH then
  15. Surely just a courtesy car - you can't go auto yet!!!
  16. There you go Joe - you can discuss further with Lee on Sunday
  17. Neily!! D-e-s-i-s-t
  18. Who got Al started on obscure music? ...c'mon own up!! When I first got Mumford & Sons last year it was affectionatley known as the licence loser whenever I took it out in the car - that and 'Black Holes & Revelations' which has never come out of the zed since June 6th 2009 (the day I got her)
  19. @ Hef
  20. get some lube on it first see if that helps
  21. for clubbing?! Seriously though, watch that Diazepam... its evil stuff. My doc gave me some when i did my back in once and for the first few days of taking them it was fine. I felt mega chilled out. But then they turned it into an emotional wreck. I suddenly found myself crying my eyes out whilst watching the start of Gladiator... I realised they were turning me into a girl so I stopped taking them there & then! Clubbing? On muscle relaxants ? erm nope - C-H-I-L-L-I-N-G I have a paticularly high tolerance level after my 'participation' in the Rave scene circa 1990 It takes a lot to make me weep as well but I am female so when I end up weeping I truely can blame it on hormones
  22. My heated seats have save me this week - did my back in proper last week and was on a lovely concoction of drugs for the first few days but could hardly return to work off my face on Diazepam and Co-codamol so had to save them for night time and take Ibuprofen during the day and have seats on full whack when I'm out and about
  23. Is about right for an import I'm really not getting this about prices
×
×
  • Create New...