Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I know am a total space cadet...but look at the clouds in the vid when you're heading towards the hairpin
  2. Yup - that's how to take the chicane
  3. +1!!! You do not have to use the insurer's preferred repairer. They can however require you to provide two quotes and will deny you a courtesy car if you choose your own garage - but I think its worth it to know that the quality of the work is going to be good. Is it Admiral by any chance? Erm, yes - it's Admiral - you don't work for them do you? Thanks for all of the advice, I'm going to go and get some independant prices. If anyone can recommend any other bodyshops in the Farnborough, Aldershot or Guildford area then it would be welcomed. No I do not I'm insured with them and have had two bodywork claims in the last year. Neither of them my fault. Both times they gave me the "well we would like you to use so & so" and I told them very clearly that I would not be using their approved repairer due to the difficulty colour matching and that I had my own preferred bodyshop who I knew would do a good job. They asked for two quotes the first time - one came form my preferred bodyshop - the other Nissan - significantly more expensive - they instructed Nissan! Only thing is the bodyshop I wanted to use does all the work for the local Nissan place anyway so ultimately I got my own way.
  4. Jim - should've read the listing
  5. Well for that price its worth a shot
  6. Yup Girrrrl powah!
  7. Probably not a good idea to post links without owner's permission Yes she was very well behaved in the snow...once I'd got her off the hill
  8. I did think of you when I saw them Will
  9. Today's national Groupon deal looks good - Chilli 3 VGA Action Camera - all the kit including battery but no memory card £25 http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal
  10. Imz - I don't think I'll be driving her this winter...can't afford the bl**dy fuel It'll be the shed all winter long
  11. It was a rapid wee thing!! Loads of pics and vids up now... First time I will happily publish a photo of myself on here I love my tin hat Full gallery here from the organiser http://www.flatoutphotography.com/gallery3/KH0911/page/1
  12. That would be me Saffy loves the snow - she's no garage queen http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=31286&hilit=diary+of+a+fife+zed
  13. Hiya Steven - welcome to the forum! Here's the Scottish zeds register http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31687 and here's the next meet http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=52653
  14. Lots of fun today! Good to see everyone. Ta Mr T Who says Mini's aren't adaptable?
  15. Some very obscure early Umma Gumma type stuff at the start - (obviously well before my time ) but still nice and chilled for a Friday night
  16. Looks like its a Floyd night on Beeb 4 oooo the flashbacks
  17. Vik54

    Cro's red 350z

    Have fun with it...you haven't let your Gran drive it yet then?
  18. "Hi ho hi ho ......" ...
  19. Iain Ross @ Luncarty - I've used him several times now - but do not expect it to be cheap
  20. Erm... excuse me... was not originally my idea!!!! I simply gave it the thumbs up when it was suggested
  21. Cool Martin! See you there - I won't get there until about 10 though - I have decided I deserve a lie in
  22. +1!!! You do not have to use the insurer's preferred repairer. They can however require you to provide two quotes and will deny you a courtesy car if you choose your own garage - but I think its worth it to know that the quality of the work is going to be good. Is it Admiral by any chance?
  23. Have a wee chat with Sarnie for your mortgage advice
  24. Vik54

    GT Edition

    Oh I have an attack of the Green Eyed Monsters Congrats on your new arrival
×
×
  • Create New...