Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Just do your homework...go have a look on PH an elsewhere and you'll find similar with a lot less mileage for around the same price. Possible not worth getting yourself into hock for such a (relatively) high mileage car
  2. Bottom line is it shouldn't be making that noise. It is under warranty. They can't find the fault. Suggest to them that they need to speak to a Nissan HPC or Nissan GB for advice. Stand your ground.
  3. Nice vid Colin Didn't realise Graham had been timing - pretty sure most of those laps last week must've been around the 58 mark even in that traffic. I think I've suffered enough with some of the pics that have gone up on FB don't you Colin?!! PS - Its 'DUFFUS' - I dunno 'Trussocks' was bad enough bl**dy Sassenachs
  4. Oh she's really purty
  5. you'd have to close the road!
  6. No frickin way!!
  7. Has your zed gone now then Chris? X5 is surely John can source a nice Landy for you?
  8. Get a few private tutored sessions I struggled at GCSE level but as I got older and had to deal with statistical analysis doing Psychology during 1st & 2nd year at Uni something finally 'clicked' - brain definately works differently as you get older
  9. Nice! +1
  10. Oooh me likey Very Ginetta-like Like it in Blue (obviously)
  11. Vik54

    CITP Harewood House

    I hear you it is a bit of a let down when folks don't turn up. You've made me want a TVR again!!
  12. You see Betty - what did I tell you ?
  13. Loads of newbs tonight! Welcome to the forum Three years - that's a long time to lurk
  14. Welcome to the forum
  15. That's my Sunday name
  16. another Sprinkle!!! welcome to the madhouse
  17. Lovely line through Clarks at 1.22 in the first vid Andy - must've been down to the expert tuition at the start And you see the black flag perfectly at the end and I think we have a new one for the Hoon quote thread from that second video I can vouch you do tend to move over very rapidly when you see Alex in the rear view
  18. Don't need AB's - got some B&J's well that's Chris's Happy Birthday thread b*ggered when we doing an AB's meet anyway?
  19. I may even have a car by then! Surely even someone as picky as you can find one in 11 months?
  20. Sadly not from the same type of action though I would add!! Stewart !!!- remember you're only an hour away I can be on your doorstep before you can say 'Whisky flavoured condoms'
  21. Nahhh there's better Lexx...its lots of fun but there IS better - but then you didn't get to see them did you?!! Next year ...next year
  22. ewww no not Ron again
  23. I'm banned from driving June round there again You did the Duke's Pass again? You should know that like the back of your hand by now Come to think of it we Scots havent done a run through there this year yet!
  24. I just could'nae be ersed sorting it
×
×
  • Create New...