Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. We've been slacking - that last entry was 9 months ago
  2. Not too old to smack your backside - Don't forget I've met your mother and she would probably agree! Meh....... you would get pleasure out of that tho......... craddle snatcher........... or are you a cougar????? He's fantasizing again Nic But he'll be well taken care of by Polly & I...oh yes he will
  3. I would refer 'sir' to this http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=26650 "Briiiinnnng It"
  4. mmmm spicey
  5. or else the kitteh gets it!!
  6. They're the standard JDM ones - he'll be lucky to get £100 for them - especially with that mish mash of tyres
  7. You kept that one quiet!! Sad to see you leaving the fold but hey nice new ride Have fun
  8. What a good idea!! - is Colin coming?
  9. Sure 1. Choptop 2.Gball1973 3. Mr Paulie 4. Neily 5. Jayzed 6. The G Man 7. Lexx 8. Martinmac 9. AK350z 10. Husky 11. Ricey ...
  10. yep i agree big man! Poor me! I'm not even here and viks already making plans to undress me ... ...erm no! That's Nicole's job - thankfully!!
  11. I ordered one for each of you
  12. keep it like that!!
  13. I've just ordered some http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BORAT-MANKINI-FANCY-DRESS-MAN-THONG-STAG-PARTY-/250834088683?pt=Adult_Fancy_Dress_UK&hash=item3a66e072eb
  14. did you go for some black ones? Yup - but they're not on - we spent an hour trying to get it to stay on...went on fine then as soon as tyre was re-inflated parts popped off again - tried everything and then lost the rag Gary is not a happy bunny! Didn't like the look of them anyway So - that was a wasted £55
  15. yeah but the ones at Knockhill actually live at Knockhill - totally stripped out and race prepped - they use the open pit days for their shakedowns
  16. I've just bought some of these having kerbed my nearside front two days after a refurb I hope I can cope with them sticking out a bit
  17. Interesting discussions and pointers here http://www.startups.co.uk/importing-from-china_2.html loadsa stuff on here too http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/forums/index.php
  18. you got the face ache yet ?
  19. Here you go you two – these are for the aftermath – plenty more on justgofaster.com Brake excuses:  "I had brake fade"  "I've still got my ABS swiched on"  "I haven't got ABS"  "That armco was put in a really, really silly spot"  "I've only got AP 4-pots"  "My brakes are rusty"  "My front brake pads were granulating"  "A can of Pepsi rolled under my brake pedal"  "I thought I'd try Greenstuff pads"  "My pads aren't up to temperature"  "I forgot to adjust my brake limiter"  "The bias is 3% too much to the rear for this circuit" Suspension excuses:  My geometry is out"  "It's FWD, so had to fight understeer around the corners"  "It's RWD, so had to fight oversteer around the corners"  "It's 4WD, lots of traction but lost loads of power because of transmission losses"  "My chrome 24s are rubbing my arches"  "Suspension droop"  "There is something wrong with my hubs"  "My steering wheel is off centre"  "My suspension is not totally spot on after that axe incident"  "The newly fitted droplinks dropped off" -  "I was going so fast, the fluid in my rear dampers boiled and I had to slow to back off""  "The suspension geometry is too good"  "The DCCD was set to open, resulting in snap oversteer"  "MO30 suspension only allows 0.9* max negative camber"  "I was still on 'road' settings"  "My rear end feels wobbly"  "I had chronic understeer caused by my 120kg passenger"  "I felt a wobble" - Tyre excuses:  "My race tyres were sitting at the dealer's warehouse too long"  "I had cold tyres"  "My tyres were too hot"  "Front left was 1/4psi too soft"  "Mah spinnaz busted"  "I've got the wrong tyres on"  "My tyres have gone off"  "I'm scrubbing in new tyres"  "My tyres are too scrubbed"  "I have Avon ZZ1's fitted"  "I was saving my tyres"  "Someone stole a valve cap and unbalanced the wheel"  "My tuner couldn't get hold of LingLongs in time"  "I was slow because my front tyres were 1psi under optimum"  "These tyres from ebay are dangerous"  "I ****ing hate my Michelin PS2's"  "I saw the Evo's weaving down the straight and decided to show them how a real man warms his tyres" The failsafe – “I was on a cool down lap†Mr T's favourite "That R35 was holding me up for 1/2 the lap" My favourite "Those f*cking minis were ganging up on me" Have fun
  20. Are they insane?!! Buy the pads yourself and go to an independent to get them fitted - it is an hours job maximum and even if you went for upgraded pads all round you'd be saving a fortune!
  21. +1 - it must need more than a pair of rears to get it through its MOT
×
×
  • Create New...