Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Alot of sweat going into this.....I am tired just reading it. Well done. Makes a great read...keep us updated on this one!
  2. I prefer how they are now if it counts for anything.
  3. I am still rocking the flagpole 2 and a half years later!
  4. Gutted for you mate. At least you are fine and no one else was hurt. As much as these bumps and knocks hurt our zeds they can be fixed or replaced. A reminder to the rest of us - with great power comes great responsibility!
  5. Ings+1 rear apron with a bit of molding/blending work I think. Hope this helps
  6. Cragus

    My new 350Z

    Nice pics
  7. You can have the seats Taddy - the rest of the good shiat is mine! haha On a more serious note - it would be nice to see a car that has reached this level of modification stay as a complete unit! Can't wait to see your 370 get transformed buddy!
  8. I like pic 4
  9. Lovely!
  10. Thats a belter of a dining room table! lol
  11. ...I thought you said you got the best colour?
  12. It was 99p with no reserve when I first looked. Thought it might be a risk it for a biscuit cheapie. I have my amuse kit so have no plans of going near it - just thought it may interest someone.
  13. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT
  14. Joined the iphone 4 club mate! Get in....
  15. These are the things wheel dreams are made of! Where did you purchase these from buddy?
  16. Its a beast of a costume anyway but let the vid get to around the 44 sec mark... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC08Lx-zkhI&feature=related
  17. ...its not white by any chance is it?
  18. If they are still here nearer Xmas, I might stay black and continue down the route I started. I wish I could make up my mind
  19. I love the Bell and Ross watches.......still prestige but a little different from the Tags and Rolexs.
  20. Any video updates of this mate?
  21. Yes you will burn in hell but we will see you there so its all good! Stick it to the man!
  22. I like them. Very Lambo on the new elan The Lotus Eterne looks very aston though.
  23. Yeah they pay you by a fake bankers draft. All seems well and you rebate them 2 grand and then the bank rip the full amount back out your account and your 2 grand down not to mention missing a car.
×
×
  • Create New...