Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. I thought the whole point of going through your guy was that he was templating them to fit UK cars? I am certainly interested at £400 but don't know if i could be bothered with lots of fitment issues.
  2. I like the look of this exhaust but don't fancy K1 noise.
  3. Ouch...you must be gutted mate! Looks like quite a hit.....were you carrying a fair bit of speed?
  4. YOu mean you don't have a sticker yet
  5. Any idea on price mate?
  6. Beautiful - that engine bay
  7. I have been waiting to see someone give a HKS replica a bash.....let us know how you get on with fitting and let us hear how it sounds.
  8. I am at the airport and just signed in on phone to see this. Terrible news. My thoughts are with Ian and the girls families.
  9. Partner up with maz on here mate - he is going for something like this!
  10. After looking at the thread title, I am not so sure you did get a good education. I was born in 82 and can relate to most of this.......although I did have a spectrum zx - that can't be classed as a computer really though can it?
  11. Double dutch to me but I am sure I can get someone up here to decipher this! lol
  12. I don't know if dcash is referring to me when he says he is getting stick - I hope not. I simply questioned the way 'for sale' threads work now. My understanding was that to make things see through, you had to post on the thread and publicly show you were the first to show interest in an item. At present, I know this means waiting until the first set of posts are authorised and this is not ideal, but I thought this was the temporary fix until a better system is developed. I posted on the thread first and didnt PM you first therefore this time I miss out - I am not enraged or bitter about it that I am going to start giving people stick. I just questioned so I know how to act in future.
  13. Do the rules of first to post on the thread, first serve basis not run on the forum anymore? It looks like I was first to post for the cooling panel. I thought after the last bit of 'for sale' drama this was the protocol to follow. I could be wrong and ultimately the seller can sell to whoever they like but I just thought this was the fairest way to do it.
  14. ...and the aerial
  15. Hey mate. I will take the carbon cooling panel Thanks, Craig
  16. Good choice! Welcome!
  17. Or just swap the whole front bumper for something aftermarket?
  18. Varrostens all the way!
  19. very...
  20. Bet that guy eats these by the barrel load:
  21. Get your bro to get your a job in the TV world....or radio if you don't have the handsome smooth b@stard genes
  22. You could be on the money there!
  23. There are only so many colours in the colour spectrum Alex and Vik The shade of purple I am going to go for is not similar to your old z, nor the american zed I posted up. More like the picture biggy did: download/file.php?id=6979&t=1 I probably will change my mind 100 times before the winter anyway Purple is Purple Thats like saying meat is meat! I will bring you a nice tin of pedigree chum to the next gathering.
  24. There are only so many colours in the colour spectrum Alex and Vik The shade of purple I am going to go for is not similar to your old z, nor the american zed I posted up. More like the picture biggy did: download/file.php?id=6979&t=1 I probably will change my mind 100 times before the winter anyway
×
×
  • Create New...