Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. After reading about JP on pistonheads, I thought I would look at some clips of his career as he isn't somebody I have really followed other than watching him on Fifth gear. Below are a couple I like. Anybody else know of any moments in his career that are worth of watch? Feel free to add any other favourite driving/motorsport clips that are worth a watch. BEING NUDGED - BTCC 2009 Round 1 Race 3 at Brands Hatch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPCGnkApnDU NUDGING BACK NO PULLING PUNCHES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqNtQsIa2Nw&feature=related FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T READ THE THREAD ON PH For those of you that haven't read the thread.......A guy called Graham starts a thread on pistonheads saying he saw JP's car outside a dry cleaners, waited outside in cold for 20 minutes until he came out, shook his and and tried to speak to him. He said JP was rude and ignorant and just drove off. JP is registered on pistonheads and comes back and gives a true account of the meeting stressing how much of a stalker the Graham guy was. Nobody believed it was the real JP - so they did the custard test and then everyone abused Graham. http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... mid=139955
  2. No complaint story here, but I am trying to think of one now so I get get something for free. I am going to aim a little higher than a sausage and bean melt though!
  3. Think they would accept a trade in?
  4. Stay where you are - its too cold here!
  5. As much as it pains me to say it, I reckon the police could get away with charging you on this one. If I were to improperly secure something to the roof of my car..... .... and it fell and hit another motorist causing an accident I would be held liable. In the same way, if I decide to drive off with a foot of snow on my roof, and it slides off and causes an accident I would be held liable. This shouldn't be much of an issue if people clean their cars properly before setting off. It wouldn't be an problem at all if people kept their distance in snowy weather but there are muppets out there who think they can drive in the exact same manner as they would at the peak of Summer.
  6. He's cute now Paulie....but he has that I am going to grow up and eat you look in his eye! You will have to bring him to the next meet in the passenger seat. Nearly as cute as my Casper! Any relation Husky?
  7. This is classic! Let go of my hand!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Never....!
  9. I saw a short clip on the TV today about auto tuning in music and it interested me so I starting watching video clips about how you can auto tune your voice in Garageband (for those of you that have Macs). It is pretty easy and can have some impressive results. I know we have quite a few musicians on here - anybody recorded anything and used this feature. CHECK HOW SMUG THIS GUY IS THE 2ND TIME HE SINGS! ALSO GOOD FOR TAKING A PERSON'S RANT AND TURNING IT INTO A SONG! CHRIS BROWN VOICE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2OkHT5VrOg
  10. Irfan, all I can say is shed motorsport has come into its own now!
  11. I would say, buy a cheapo digital typre pressure checker and check them every weekend and save yourself £170 quid and the hassle of installing it.
  12. Maybe worthwhile setting up a quick justgiving page Stephen. I am sure many of the members would be willing to donate to your charity run(s). I know I will. Good news on the Motherwell box front. Sounds like a good day out.
  13. This vid started the retractable plate group buy on here if I remember correctly. I like the stealth look - don't like the red badges on the side though. He has the pearly black z badges gentle - I think they look good if you don't want to stray too far from OEM but give a more sleek look. Craig
  14. aboard!
  15. Hey Ben, Sarah (Chilli Red) is doing the Tommy K badges again and as for the round Z badges they are an improvement over the nissan ones - you can get them in a pearl black colour which makes the car look a bit more stealth. I smoothed out the badge on the back and changed my front bumper to the amuse so have no badges on the front on rear now. If you remove the rear badge you will defo need to replace it with something as there are two small holes under the badge. Or you could have it filled and painted. Thanks very much Taddy - they are some older pictures. Before my full amuse kit and nismo spoiler went on. I think I am going to brave the snow this weekend and fit the brides. They are Muddys 'old' seats. They are still sitting in the original boxes and wrappings - it was as if they had come straight from the factory.
  16. +1 the Punto +1 in the Freelander.(and it could do with new boots) +1 in the pug +1 in the shed pug crew
  17. Tommy k on carbon wrapped strut Newest addition to the red/black family -
  18. Red calipers... OEM with red calipers... ...but get white reflectors if you get red calipers Red/black carbon battery/fluid lids fitted with plain black carbon surround... same style with the engine cover...the nismo oil and rad cap have a nice mix od red and bling too Tommy k badge on OEM rear
  19. Black and red mate -Ewwwww! Don't do it! Only red badge I would put on is the tommy k but at £90 a pop people like to steal them as I have found out. I will try to find and post some photos to help you get started. calipers are a good place to start.
  20. I always used to confuse him with Steve martin and George Gaynes when I was a young kid. Loved the Naked Gun films - I have the boxset. I will start them tonight in his honour! RIP Leslie!
  21. Many happy returns!
  22. I have always liked this as a design Neil - been trying to find it for you... Might do it on mine - i only need some glue and tinfoil.
  23. Very sorry to hear this Stephen! I can't imagine how you must feel. You and your family are in my thoughts - from the very little I know its important that you keep positive as hard as it may seem. You know I am a stones throw away so if there is anything I can do drop me a line. Craig
  24. Option 1 all the way...
×
×
  • Create New...