I have a black GT with black leather.
Nope hold on, Red Brides! .............but yeah the alezean leather was an optional extra. Should be blacks about.
They did play in your neck of the woods mate but probably never at a time you would be watching the box.
Once you get to know all the characters its EPIC mate. Watch a few episodes online! I have all the boxsets and I even met and got my pic with them
.......
One of my all time favourite Programs! With thre recent snow and ice, I though of this episode - cauld!
PERMAGRIP CLIP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDkFaki-5Q4
FULL EPISODE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLxl3lClb1I&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG7haSyTBBc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypcn4Yx7ggk&feature=related
I mainly find them through mates on facebook or people tell me about them........
........however, the snow manhood I found by typing 'Irfans homemade dildo' in to youtube.
BOOM!
Craig is my zed alter ego - it is a Scottish Gaelic name.
A craig or a crag is a rocky hill or mountain.
Give 'Crag' a Roman type ending and there ya have it - Cragus
Thanks for all the positive comments guys! I appreciate it - I don't feel so bad for ripping out electric heated leather seats now.
I will get some better pictures up when Irfan buys a decent camera and take them for me. As for how they feel my tooth pulling friend - nice and snug!
Here you go Dave, and yes you will fit into them, so no drama.
You know the drill by now, and, my paypal addy, so just crack on mate.
Get them bought!
Thanks guys - they do look the business. Now to see about a harness and harness bar
....my Red Bride Ergo II seats
I will take some more pictures of them fitted when its warmer but here is a couple of phone snapshots. If I can muster the energy I might even make up a quick guide on how to swap seats out but I still need to hook up seat belt pretensioners and fit a resistor for the airbags before I do this.
If you haven't did Oz before mate, I would give it some serious consideration. I think Jay is right though - there is a lot to take in and time is a big factor! When I went, I spent just over a week each in three different locations - Perth, Brisbane and Sydney. Just do your research and map out carefully what you want to see and where you want to go.
Flights a killer though.