Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Scary, same colour zeds, pretty similar background But different coloured stockings Wow so many promises today Anyway back on subject... Cragus... if all you want to do is sit on this forum and look at porn then get yourself a cheapo laptop, once you clingfilm them they all work pretty much the same anyway Got ya big chap! **** Apple up the ass and buy a cheapo.....although I still think the apple one is pretty!
  2. Will have to verify that at the next meet You nerds....
  3. http://www.safetyjunction.co.uk/product ... op406.html £74.50 - thats about the best I can do
  4. http://www.pvrdirect.co.uk/productinfo. ... -STA194210 £74.96 - I will keep looking
  5. Didnt notice that
  6. http://www.diytools.co.uk/diy/Main/sp-4 ... d-sold.asp Cheapest place folks! £45.99
  7. Your probably right Rich. I use if for movies, images, emails, forum, hooking up my iphone, burning discs (video and audio) and thats about it. Been using garageband on schools mac to record stuff which I would like to get more into but I guess its a tall price to pay.
  8. Scary, same colour zeds, pretty similar background ...and what are your views on the apple laptop I am looking at?
  9. You're probably right Vik. I'll have to write to Santa asking for 6 hours to myself so I can get the most out of this present. My zed would like it too. Cheers, Geo Model? ....and has it got room for my Megs DA Buffer?
  10. What you are telling me is you could build me a PC that would wipe the floor with that apple one at quarter of the price. Result.
  11. What model is it mate? Looking online but there are lots of versions? I heart it!
  12. On a side note, is anybody on this thread so far in the know about computers? Where is this guy when you need him?
  13. Really? I had higher expectations for Apple. I guess I could buy a shitter and put money £1000 of it towards an engagement ring fund or alternatively things for the zed. ........... mmmmmmmm, just things for the zed!
  14. CAN SOMEBODY TRY THIS ON PHOTOSHOP FOR JAY?......... How about u get the Photoshop geniuses to use that pic, make it matt orange with matt black and the visage skirts lol BECAUSE I FAILED...GOOD INTENTIONS AND ALL
  15. There has to be a reason Macs are more pricey?? Are they not a bit more robust? I don't mind paying more if it lasts.
  16. I was going with how as is! It better do my work for me and make me a god on photoshop for that price!
  17. Thats Epic!
  18. Hello folks, I am looking to invest in a decent laptop as a present to myself for xmas. I am ready for purchasing this one: http://store.apple.com/uk/configure/MC0 ... Tc0Njg5ODI What do you think for the money? Want it last a bit longer than my previous laptops - this HP one I bought is a pile of shite - part after part keeps breaking on it. The only thing still working is the keyboard so I hope this message reaches you safely. I am getting better at uses Macs but have to be honest, the swap over from Windows does scare me a bit! As long as the porn keeps coming we are all good Thanks for any advice.
  19. At least it was self lubricating....
  20. I like my big shiny helmet! Thanks for polishing it up for me Rich!
  21. I like my big shiny helmet!
  22. I will give you mates rates! A can of Irn Bru, a large pic and mix cup from tesco and pizza crunch supper. they dont have suppers in england, its pizza crunch and chips, if you want 2 its, pizza crunch and chips twice please To my disgust, i also found out you don't get spiced onions with your popadums!
  23. Who was I again
×
×
  • Create New...