Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. I agree - I love a wee bit of a raffle now and again. Slimjim now has a £69 pound set of carbon dampers for £6. Result for him. What we raffling next? Supercharger kit?
  2. Sounding good so far mate! You will blast the £2000 I am sure!
  3. Slimjim ya mad bam! Grrrrrrrr
  4. Thanks Martin Mac.... ....we await you decision!
  5. I am happy to let Tarmac on anybody else who entered pick a moderator to do the draw. I don't want you all crying when I win!
  6. Who's the handsome dude with surfer blonde hair and a nice set of legs?
  7. UNABASHED named and shamed! Come on!
  8. She might say no - you better wait mate! Nice one bud, want me to hide behind a tree and snap some photos of you doing the ol down on one knee effort.
  9. Three members still to pay up then we can kick things off
  10. You didn't own a lambo did you Sarnie - didn't know that!
  11. Done mate - updates on first post guys! Should I ask Beavis or Chesterfield to take charge of the draw once everyone has paid up?
  12. 1. Neilp- PAID 2. Cragus - PAID 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave - PAID 10. Cragus - PAID 11. Jay 12. Wrighty 13. Sam McGoo 14. sparky 15. iain10101 - PAID 16. DoogyRev 17. Vik54- PAID 18. Zmanalex 19. Kinabula 20. Neilp- PAID 21. SpursMadDave - PAID 22. glrnet - PAID 23. Paulie - PAID
  13. YOU KNOW AFTER ALL THIS BANTER IF YOU WIN.................FIXLOL hahahah - I know. I am dreading the abuse I will get it I win. I will let you guys choose a moderator so you cant think I am at it.
  14. Good stuff mate! All hail me!....and the person who made the guide
  15. 1. Neilp 2. Cragus - PAID 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave - PAID 10. Cragus - PAID 11. Jay 12. Wrighty 13. Sam McGoo 14. sparky 15. iain10101 16. DoogyRev 17. Vik54 18. Zmanalex 19. Kinabula 20. Neilp 21. SpursMadDave - PAID 22. glrnet 23. Paulie
  16. Aye you do, just not on the car
  17. OK guys! Payment is to Tarmac via Paypal guys. £3 per ticket as a gift pretty please. MARK PAID ON THE THREAD ONCE YOU HAVE DONE SO SO I KNOW WHO TO CHASE UP. Once everybody has paid I will ask one of the moderators to pick my name, erm I mean a name out a hat. GOOD LUCK ONE AND ALL! Tarmac - You can donate my fivers winnings to the forum. I will be checking on you.
  18. How sweet of you? What are you getting me? A stubby will do lol
  19. Kick him in the knackers Vik!........but wait til he has paid for his raffle tickets.
  20. 1. Neilp 2. Cragus 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave 10. Cragus 11. Jay 12. Wrighty 13. Sam McGoo 14. sparky 15. iain10101 16. DoogyRev 17. Vik54 18. Zmanalex 19. Kinabula 20. Neilp 21. SpursMadDave 22. glrnet
  21. Got to be in it to win it!
  22. Hahaha - I thought I was the only one. Poor mans gremlins
  23. Hi Kinabalu - you did fine mate! Neil fixed it. 2nd post? You better be at 50 by the end of the weekend.
  24. Does anyone remember this?
  25. Just double checked - so it is! My bad...
×
×
  • Create New...