Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Come on slimjim - your job is not over yet! Get the money collected in!
  2. For us in the fashion know , boots with the fur fold at the top are in - whether they are Ugg or not. So if it is the boots above then you should be fine. If you look in shops just now they all have these styles of boots (this excludes you oldies who shop exclusively in marks and sparks now ). I have military style boots that i wear with jeans for a night on the tiles - but no fur! .......as they are g-h-e-y! Juskt kidding (but not really).
  3. 1. Slimjim 2. sparky350Z 3. sparky350Z 4. yankeesiter 5. djrm 6. ewan221 7. rob d 8. Willy P 9. Willy P 10. James B 11. Rothers2901 12. Rothers2901 13. Ricey 14. Ricey 15. Slimjim 16. DoogyRev 17. DoogyRev 18. mc 19. UNABASHED 20. M9OOEY 21. M9OOEY 22. Varley16 23. racinggreen 24. Cragus 25. Cragus Oh go on then - if I don't win this time that spacer will be going up someones ar$e - sideways!
  4. Except for the fact that that was the last episode in the current series and IIRC they aren't planning on making another series they'll be something, but what the format or who the presenters will be is another thing. topgear is on borrowed time now, but the BBC don't know what format or presenter base to use to replace it so keep re flogging it as long as they can, notice the amount of mindless merchandise about for topgear. they are flogging that donkey as hard and as fast as they can before it shuffles off this mortal coil. Its time if you ask me....
  5. Do tell biscuit? We will be supportive and helpful to those concerned
  6. Welcome old yin
  7. It took its own life, rather than be without you?
  8. They were here again in November When I went earlier in the year, they were supposed to be play in Oran Mor but I think they sold more tickets than expected as they moved it to The Garage.
  9. They have been signed.........so I am taking a guess at know? I have heard you are going in for it as you have a soft spot for Louis though? Hey Jay - I have seen the videos you mention mate I am on their mailing list so get updates when they release new videos. I texted you when I was at their gig mate as I thought I saw you - do you not remember getting a text from me asking where you were randomly one night.
  10. Which kit - there are dozens? Some are bolt on and some require work...
  11. musicians? One of my favourites is 'Boyce Avenue' - I am sure some of you will have heard of them. I actually went to see this band in Glasgow when they toured this year and they were great! I like several artists that have become well known through 'Youtube'. Do any of you have favourites? HERE ARE SOME OF THEIR COVERS - GIVE THEM A CHANCE IF YOU HAVE NEVER LISTENED OR LOOK THEM UP ON YOUTUBE AS THEY HAVE LOTS OF GREAT COVERS AND OWN SONGS TOO! With or without you Apologise Don't Stop Believin' Dynamite
  12. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! enough!! sorry ATTAK 2 slight typo! god you guys are worse than facebook folk, yes i think this might just be the one!! thanx racinggreen *makes sure spelling of name is correct...* have any of you fitted one of these before? is it easy or a mammoth task? Nic Can't imagine it being too difficult to be honest. Take the door cards and have a wee peek.
  13. please join in here You should have a capital 'P' at the start of your sentence and a full stop at the end.
  14. Man I wish I knew what you car nerds were talking about.
  15. and other members on here can give you advice about grammar, spelling and correct use of the English language I am marking my pupils' work as I try to assist fellow members Attack 2 - I do apologise. Let us not forget that I am a teacher and I will be your very own 'Grammar and Spelling Nazi' should you wish it.
  16. and here... viewtopic.php?f=26&t=33722
  17. Lots of goods pics on here for ideas viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32682&p=633858&hilit=inspirational#p633858
  18. Hey Tyrone! Ok first few pointers. 1.If you want to see the threads that people have most recently commented on you should click on 'View active topics' on the top left of the page. This allows you to jump in and out threads that have 'conversation' going on in them. 2. Just below the 'View active topics' link, you will see a 'Forum Index' link. This shows you an overview of all the categories available on the forum and is a good place to start a search if you are looking for something in particular. This in conjunction with the search button is a good way of finding things. If you are stuck, just ask ask as this is not the kind of forum where you are going to get your head bitten off for not finding something. 3. Bodykits are personal taste - have a look through the bodykits thread or inspirational zeds thread for ideas. YOu might even want to mix and match. LINKS COMING 4. If you want to add a picture/photo that you have taken you may want to go to the photobucket website and open a free account. I can give you more details once you have did this? 5. Any specific car advice you need?
  19. Lets do another one but can someone else organise it -I am back to work now.
  20. Start by telling us a little about yourself, what kind of z you have and if you have any mods as of yet. Then get some pics up or alternatively if you don't know how to do this ask and we will tell you. Then we can take our relationship from there. P.S. Welcome!
  21. Agreed (for once )!
  22. Irfan stays near you, as does Jay (the pumpkin coloured zed you may have seen about). I stay just outside Glasgow but my girlfriend lives near you (in Newlands) so I am very familiar with the Southside. We meet in a number of different places and go for drives and lunches together. Now and again, we have a static meet to show off the addition of new shiny bits.
×
×
  • Create New...