Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Hey Vik - Thanks for the advice. Your right lines have not been in that long. Magnetic sump plug added to the list - didn't know anything about those? I take it by an engine flush you mean run an a ount of oil through it before putting the sump plug back in? As for the diff and gearbox oils why is it better not to change them - my mileage is around the 36k mark Thank you also Alex - is a crush washer for just an upgraded washer for the sump plug? Jay - I plan to get everyting that I need and then head to The Garage in Motherwell.
  2. Have red HEL brakes already mate but cheers for the input
  3. I know Mike but I didn't think it would do any harm to change them early
  4. As the car has been off the road for winter and turned 4 years old a few weeks ago, I have decided to give her the full works in terms of servicing. Then she will be treated to a massage with my new megs g220! I am trying to get together a servicing list - here is what I have so far: Spark plugs Oil Oil Filter Magnetic Sump plug Crush washer Air filter cleaning oil Brake fluid (I sttill have two bottles of Motul RBF - yasssss) Gearbox oil Diff Oil Aux Belts Power Steering fluid (install polished tank at last) Coolant (install polished tank at last) Am I missing anything? If anything needs adding let me know and if not what fluids/parts would you recommend?
  5. B2Autodesigns mate!
  6. I'm getting an electric scooter!
  7. Didn't see the baby stig coming! NNNAWWWT!
  8. It states in the description that the manufacturer is Boss and that they are a one-piece wheel. Aren't Axis Pentas a two-piece wheel? So prolly Axis Penta "style", so any prospective bidder should do some research into the quality of these before commuting to buy. Just my 2p worth Good shout - I didn't notice he put Boss in - I just read the bottom part and presumed axis. Not so keen on these anymore Jay, don't worry
  9. Dont tell everyone!
  10. When I can afford a rock as big as the one you bought - so probably never! Argos £29.99..........go and ask for a box from your poshest local boutique jeweller (preferrably one thats on its ass and it likely to go out of business before you have any requirement to go back to them). Jobs a gudun! i was thinking more haribo:
  11. Sounds good mate - or you could claim on your ring insurance for me!
  12. When I can afford a rock as big as the one you bought - so probably never!
  13. Your homeland mate - Rottnest Island a little island, Western Oz. We were the only ones on the beach when I went at the end of June - years ago now! I am hoping to return maybe 2012 - already booked hols for next year! http://www.primetimecharters.com.au/RottnestBeach.jpg
  14. What can I say - you are smoother than a velvet penguin mate! I have already sent a text but felt I should give a formal 350z - CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! Thats one hell of a rock I plan to propse here: Most beautiful place I have ever been!
  15. Just blooming tell us!
  16. Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Bored waiting much already!
  18. I think this would sell
  19. NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! That is awesome mate! We all new zeds were evil!
  20. Do luck front Chargespeed rear is pretty dreamy too.
  21. After the number of crash threads on here. don't take the risk if you don't have to mate!
×
×
  • Create New...