Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. +1
  2. I have 296 mate. Don't be wound up by folk and start a traffic light grand prix.
  3. Forced induction, E.g.. Turbos or supercharger. I.E. Big money! You not happy with the power you have?
  4. Happy Birthday mate!
  5. Cragus

    Sticky situation

  6. The HR engine is the 313 model that you have. I may be wrong but I think the 276 is favoured for the remap tuning. The 296 has the most efficient airbox.
  7. Cragus

    Z badges....

    You know you want to: One of my first car mods
  8. I'd take a pre-owned gtr thanks
  9. Cragus

    Z badges....

    Or get a Tommy K and be pimp
  10. Craig Charles and Robot Wars FTW! Agreed with many on here - old ones were good but please leave it now! They must be strapped for cash.
  11. Idiot Driving Yet Using Telecoms
  12. FAVOURITE BAZINGA SCENE!
  13. Thats lovely!
  14. Uprev makes the car more driveable and responsive rather than giving her big gains mate. If you want big numbers it forced induction but be warned its big money. Go out and test drive one and see what you think of it before deciding you need more power.
  15. Looks tidy - very like mine when I first bought her. You forgot one thing - continually looking out the window and thinking yup I actually have one.
  16. Why, do you think your posts have contributed to the thread getting out of hand? I'm not trying to kill a laugh and a joke, but this thread started off pretty well and for the OP's sake I'd rather see it carry on in the way I assume it was intended. We both intially contributed some valid ideas....and now through teasing we are showing the negative points of picking a particular monetary holder. I.e. Don't get one like me or all your mates will call you a big jessie! I'll stop now - message received loud and clear.
  17. Out of hand? .....just humourous banter?
  18. Cragus

    A little advice

    I thinks me is going to go the scorpion route Neily boy!
  19. he's probably locked himself out of the house Or getting his TV out the bin.
  20. That joke was inferred by my previous comment- read between the lines! Poor show for the repeat.... .......ass pirate.
  21. Blackbeard? Good pirate name that....
  22. Agreed that is a nice colour.....so dark it looks black but when the light catches a nice purple. Yum!
  23. Jealousy will get you nowhere ginger ninja!
  24. Please tell me you have physically tried putting the key in the lock? If the batteries run out on your TV remote PM me - I know a way you can still turn it on!
  25. I hate chunky wallets so I have something a little different - a man purse! These are pretty good mate i carry notes and loose change in my pocket and this: (They come in lots of colours lol)
×
×
  • Create New...