Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. We need a moneybags smiley!
  2. been here over 2 years though So have I but 12000+ is still epic amounts of posting. Calculate you average posts per day. Hows the s2000 fairing these days - you satisfied you itch or still happily scratching away?
  3. Very tidy my friend!
  4. A tad under 2 and a half years as my daily and now its my weekend car.......and days when I can't be arsed taking the shed to work car......and holiday car (as a teacher this is often ).
  5. Interested to hear how you get on with this one mate!
  6. Looking good mate! As soon as I get my car back from the work its having done, I am going to break the new megs G220 out fo the box. Need to clean something - its been too long!
  7. I can show you no no bother mate I am using TDWaterhouse to invest as they are quite reasonable and easy enough to use. Most important thing is you set up an ISA account as it is free from CGT. I think captain will be along to correct me if I am wrong but I don't think it is too late to get in on RRL. They only broke 10p today - plenty more action to come if I am not mistaken!
  8. Well I sold mine to maz and they ain't getting any more common as those pony lovers are scouting the land for them!
  9. I had bad wind at the weekend too! Too many beers me thinks!
  10. Oh to have a flexible girlfriend rather than a girl that likes your flexible friend. .....yes im talking about a credit before you 'crack one'
  11. You must have bloody loved today then. I love moneys! ug ug ug
  12. £90 odd is the rate I have seen them go for on ebay
  13. Sold - close thread please!
  14. Most people know the deal with these - if you don't drop me a PM. £90 delivered
  15. Cragus

    Wheels

    What happened there??? I know Alex has some but I am sure he would only sell as a set - good price though Then you could have your three as spares
  16. Welcome aboard!
  17. Love those cans!
  18. at least my students can count past 10, write their own name, and wipe there own arse. Can they also use capital letters and correctly determine whether they should use the word 'their' or 'there'. BOOM! P.s. The comma before 'and' is not required as it is the last point in your list.
  19. Don't look like a ballerina there? Welcome to the club
  20. Yar, I go through phases, I poished off a jar of marmalade recently, and then went on to the lemon curde but im now back on the PB (Please note this was done over a course of weeks / months and i am in no way as gluttonous as i sound ) Crunchy or smoothe?
  21. It's ok! Love a bit of jam or marmalade too!
  22. And on that note you can have a weeks ban Can you look at his deleted post too? That comment is lame compared to the deleted one - not to mention he asked people to suck something. Sexual molestion - I am scarred for life! Give him two weeks for good measure!
  23. It's probably not even yours. No doubt your a prepubescent acne scarred youth in a little fantasy world like they have in the child tv shows you like to watch after a hard day at primary school. Who is this guy?? What a scudbook What a scudbook!
×
×
  • Create New...