Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. me no understand? If I were to believe my TDWaterhouse account, my £2k investment is now worth over £365k. Happy times! Captain.....you have been in a while longer so I won't grudge you your ten mill! £364k, not a bad couple of weeks work lol if thats like that in the morning you're paying my zed off AND another kfc Tower meals all round!
  2. me no understand? If I were to believe my TDWaterhouse account, my £2k investment is now worth over £365k. Happy times! Captain.....you have been in a while longer so I won't grudge you your ten mill! £364k, not a bad couple of weeks work
  3. I am giving up my job!
  4. Amuse for the win
  5. You could still get the sound and just think you want need to spend hundreds on an exhaust - just select the mp3 of the exhaust sound you want to upload to your car that day! A speaker will replace the pipes - dual speakers on the zed
  6. I have some info, I might get sacked if I shared but it *might* be worth a punt. am going to check with my mate whos on the drill rig that is in the falklands but I know they have 2 0r 3 wells that they will be evaluating (where I come in) soon. Copy me in on that PM
  7. Other boards are talking about a possible buy over of RRL by koreans or China in the coming years too which will also boost the sp dramtically. If this is going to happen, I think it will be when Puntland offer licenses for offshore drilling.
  8. Remember mate - you have two options! You can go in, stuff it up and nothings changed. You can go in, present youself well and get the job. Put that in your mindset - it should help you relax. You have to go in and do the interview either way so you may as well forget all the pressure and just do the best you can do and deal with whatever happens afterwards P.S. Good luck
  9. It's what you do next that counts though..... I won't be risking mortgage payments, just a few buckshee pounds that I'd pee up against the wall usually. If I can make and extra few quid then great. YOur right Stew - its not profit until it is in the bank! I think RRL have a long way to go but I am not sure if I will be with them the full journey! I saw on a forum that someone expected RRL to get to 25p....I wonder how high it will go? There is talk of it going over 20p by the months end...more news is 'expected' tonight but I am not sure if this is just hype...it closed at 16.5p today. RRL seem to have many many fingers in many pies. If the Puntand operation is pulled off (they were given a years extension to drill in 2 locations) I think you can expect to see prices go up nearer the £1 mark. Plenty of money in their other operations but think this is the big company maker.
  10. Cragus

    Arse....

    The one occassion where points don't make prizes! Bad times mate!
  11. Welcome - lets see some pics of the bike!
  12. It's what you do next that counts though..... I won't be risking mortgage payments, just a few buckshee pounds that I'd pee up against the wall usually. If I can make and extra few quid then great. YOur right Stew - its not profit until it is in the bank! I think RRL have a long way to go but I am not sure if I will be with them the full journey!
  13. I am currently £1800 up after throwing 2k in a few weeks ago! Not as meaty as certain investors but you can't knock nearly doubling your cash in a few weeks! Better get Captain a good pressie!
  14. Cragus

    Bored!

    z playing?
  15. This does my nut in too!
  16. Will be interested to see your results mate - I think I may copy your exhaust set up if not exactly - very closely!
  17. Thanks Stew - test it out on Jay for me please!
  18. ......moderator for the day! I want to be a keyboard warrior of the highest order and banish people if they so much as use a smiley incorrectly! ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!!!!! You could make it like a experience package........£15 per day!
  19. Sorry - I don't like it!
  20. Cragus

    Ray wheel

    Don't mean to pi$$ on your parade and I could be wrong but these are a little harder to come by than the normal Rays and its unlikely that if anyone is selling them it will be as a single unit. Maybe worthwhile getting the four from Alex while there is a set available then if in time you can source a single wheel get it and sell them on to recoup some of the money. Hope this helps!
  21. Stew, we all know you are loaded! Get a couple of k thrown in the pot and watch it make some WONGA for you!
  22. Cragus

    Ray wheel

    These are the GT4 wheels mate! ZMANALEX has a set I believe - good price too!
×
×
  • Create New...