Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. I have the megs G220 and am going to try it out for the first time this weekend so will let you know how I get on!
  2. U mean my rays? Craig u brought wrighty to holytown and didn't bring him for a check up?? You were to busy swanning off and buying lavish valentine gifts. How come you moving practice mate? Just for a bit more experience? Reduce travelling time? Opening own practice? Fill me in - makes a change from my teeth!
  3. Theres only room for one nismo car on our stand.
  4. BOOM! I like how you cited a case which sets the precedent....smooth bastard!
  5. Trains blow ass - wait, no that tossed salad!
  6. Sprinkle threads have this effect. I'm rapidly developing a set of moobs but my thread responses aren't getting any longer!
  7. Get a mobile repair van out - they should be able to push it out without breaking the paint hopefully!
  8. They sure are - I was wondering why he was so carelessly drifting about shredding them up!
  9. Schools were off for a long weekend so I invited Wrighty down yesterday for a micro meet. Got him to work, tidying some wires neatly away and repaid him with a spot of lunch. Good bit of banter mate! I will leave you now to work out which is the beauty and which is the beast. (One car can be both - hint hint )
  10. Newer one
  11. Yup Gaz - that looks like me. I remember filling a dispute after you vanished - just couldn't remember the outcome.
  12. I paid via paypal so I think they recouped the money for me? It was in the region of £80 for a Tommy K. How do I check
  13. You enjoy it to ya bum pirate!
  14. Gaz, the hateful comments are appearing because people are raw at the fact that they paid you for goods and were left in the lurch. I bought a Tommy K badge from you after my original was stolen and I never heard from you again. That is a fact and in no way makes me deluded - do I have some ill feeling about what happened? You bet I do - its good to see you are offering to put things right though!
  15. Just give us a pre wrap picture - ya big tease!
  16. Link issue matey!
  17. Would I be right in saying we are talking about Gaz Walker (also known as Gareth Walker) won the UKIPT TOUR NOTTINGHAM by playing poker - even though he scammed people out of their hard earned money? Me being one - thank goodness I used paypal!
  18. Does this blog belong to Gaz? http://gazwalker.com/
  19. I am going to go and shout all his hands out!
  20. I bet he traded my tommy k badge money in for poker chips! Royal ****!
  21. You can't afford it after that retrace today!
  22. Looks like a nice example mate? What have you taken off it?
  23. How disappointed is she going to be next year when shes gets a card and some flowers from Tesco! Nice looking car mate! Where did you get a ribbon that size!
×
×
  • Create New...