Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Awwww poor ducklings!
  2. Lovely mate! Makes me feel brave enough to try the Amuse front diffuser. Well I wait to see it you break it first!
  3. its the theme music from the bbc show "the saint" ....or so somebody says in the youtube comments .
  4. You not bought it yet?
  5. Tbh he sounds like a tosser off the highest order. If he went to the effort of luring the cat in, he could have taken the time to drive it off somewhere and let it free. If the animal is to be put down, then it takes some sick person to hang it. Hey Chesterfield - I couldn't agree more, they also had days to cool down and act more rationally. However, the point I am trying to make is that for somebody to do this and leave the cat on the owners lawn suggests that it somebody they know who has some kind of vendetta against them. Why go to the trouble of leaving it in the lawn otherwise?
  6. I have said it once and I will say it again..... LEGEND! When I am grown up, I want to be just like Charlie Sheen.
  7. Shame they cant travel south of the border. No, that one is choice!
  8. The veilside kit - personally, I like it on certain cars but its definately a marmite kit and will have people on here arguing all night long. I have only seen photos of 'Chan's' (atl least I think its Chan's) zed and I think he is using the front end only but I think his car pulls it off quite well. I will be interested to see this when painted! Good luck!
  9. I do like the Rosso and Chilli zeds! Beats me why they were not as popular!
  10. Yup all up here in Scotland - its all us poor Scots can afford!
  11. I like these wheels!
  12. That is terrible - I hope they find the person responsible and make them pay. It makes you wonder what is going through somebody head to do that? The fact they have left it outside her house makes you think they have a vendetta for some reason - cat related or otherwise. I know of a similar story from when I was a toddler which may divide opinion on here - my dad retold the story to my brothers when we grew up. My dad was in the armed forces for 22 years and in this happened in his early years. An 'outdoor cat' wandered around the armies housing area and in the space of a couple of weeks had attacked several people. One day, one of my dads colleagues wife was out walking with her child in the pram and the cat jumped in the pram. I believe the baby was fine but his wife was scratched fairly badly trying to get rid of the cat. I would have to ask my dad again for the finer details of the story. The cat was known to belong to a family that lived in the area so the father of the bady approached the house in question - he was, as you can appreciate, rather upset. The 'owners' denied it was their pet and claimed that they only left food out for it now and again. After asking them to confirm that it was not their pet, he lured the cat in with food over a period of days and hung it on his washing line. I am not in anyway saying the man in question was justified by acting in this way but there was a motive (however justified) for his actions. Is your friend able to think of anyone who might have acted in this way and why? It's a pretty severe thing to do! I am a big pet lover and own a black lab myself and would murder for him - he is as good as gold and a lover not a fighter though!
  13. Epic!
  14. Jammy bugger!
  15. I have these off Alex and can confirm how top notch they are! You will find that the screeching is there initially due to moisture. Tightening them should solve this but if you are going to the trouble you are aswell upgrading with Alex's belts.
  16. Cragus

    My newest purchase

    Get them out for the lads!
  17. He is a legend!
  18. Cragus

    My newest purchase

    Nice offset and wheels :cloud9 I get my new wheels a week on friday!
  19. Oooofffft - shinetastic!
  20. Very kind mate ...I have nearly given up so many times!
  21. Is that yours????? Fook a dook thats nice!!! Pretty close to mine but I don't have the diffuser yet, have a nismo v1 spoiler, my calipers are red and I have the red bride ergo seats. I will put some more pictures up after it is ready for the show season! Like the amuse in white too! Yeah Lexx - speedbumps scare me with it too but its too gorgeous not too!
×
×
  • Create New...