Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. It was my free bump that did it - so pay me back and send me thoses plugs!
  2. You should get what you asked for at the price you agreed. If they are changing the goalposts they should foot the cost and only if you are happy to proceed.
  3. I think I just spewed a little.
  4. Sheer beauty! Fancy swapping brothers?
  5. Poor show! Growing up....meh. How's thje piping going - mastered your doublings yet?
  6. I am sure Adam is doing them a bit cheaper than that mate with lugs and carbon fibre centres? If I have my other bits sorted my then I could be up for that nearer the time
  7. I couldn't agree more with Irfan. Your dad is still with you now Stephen, and although I can only imagine how hard this is for you and your family, you still have some time left with your dad. Spend as much time as you can together and say everything you need to say. On another note, I know that I only know the half of it, but the effort you have made since finding out about your dad's condition is huge and I am sure he recognises and appreciates this. Keep your chin up and even though the zed is going, us members hope we will catch up with you at some of the meets or for a pint this soon. Chin up!
  8. Then pinch your Tommy K badge when your not looking and stick it on eBay That was those naughty high school kids! I don't talk to them - they steal my lunch money.....and tommy k badges!
  9. nope, you have to have an even s*****r shed Just glad to have an ordinary car for work ........... I have been turning up at schools and the kids think I'm the local drug dealer ..... embarrassing mind you I've made quite a wad You took the Aston to school either your a fierce teacher who everyone is scared of..... or did you move the classroom outside to the carpark I'm not a teacher ........ I design schools ..... TBH I find that most kids appreciate a nice car ...... I used to get a similar reaction in the Zed Ahhhh! I hope when you design them down where you are, teachers are actually consulted. As part of PPP programme up here, they built a whole load of open plan primary schools which are not conducive to good learning or teaching. Thankfully I am not in one of these new builds. I agree - my kids love my zed! If you spend a bit of time talking to the older kids about the car whether they are kids in your street or kids in a school they will show more respect towards it for what it is and as your property.
  10. nope, you have to have an even s*****r shed Just glad to have an ordinary car for work ........... I have been turning up at schools and the kids think I'm the local drug dealer ..... embarrassing mind you I've made quite a wad Didn't realise you were a teacher aswell ATTAK Z? To afford a DB9 you must have been stealing the kids lunch money for sometime. I will need to step my bullying up!
  11. nope, you have to have an even s*****r shed Agreed!
  12. Your repair bill was £16 more expensive than my shed!
  13. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-COUPE ... 2eb2aabfb6
  14. Sounds like a good laugh!
  15. PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!!! ZMANALEXs OLD CAR: Other ideas:
  16. Its been done!
  17. Looks better already - stick at it, I think shes make a full recovery!
  18. used? I found a pic of it :
  19. Insure one car with Admiral the now.........when your other cars insurance expires you transfer them over to a multicar policy and they charge you pro rata to the end date of your original policy with them. For example my shed insurance with Admiral expires on the last day in August. The zed has been SORNed over winter so i phoned them to put it back on a couple of days ago and only have to pay £250 to insure it from now until the last day in August when the shed policy ends. Hope this makes sense
  20. Paint mate - I didn't do it though -I ain't that good!
  21. Free bump
  22. Admiral - i have points and declared all my mods and they are still cheap as chips!
×
×
  • Create New...