Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. .....or he can take Irfan's place when he buys into the German market.
  2. Jammy bugger
  3. I have just advised another user in the same position as yourself to contact 350z breakers to see if they can source you the wing mirror you need at a decent price. A few can be found on ebay. Best of luck - I feel your pain. Drunken jealous arses that do this kind of thing - really boils my pi$$. As for your bf - tell him to get on the forum! We are a friendly and helpful bunch really.
  4. Another option mate is to phone breakers of 350z - a few are advertised on ebay. A1 Jap Spares are an option. Sorry to hear your bad news and hope you have it repaired both quickly and cheaply
  5. Exactly, and lets not forget Plato probably turned it on before he set off to sabotage him.
  6. Agreed, he should of known to have the traction control off. I also think they should have edited the footage to show the best couple of runs in each car - links to my point about the other two trying to have a 'dong off'. As for presenting, maybe he is not suited - he looked uncomfortable. Maybe amongst the 'already familiar company' he feels a bit like a third wheel. This may change as the season progresses - who knows?
  7. I had to replace my windscreen last year when I got a chip because of the way the stone chipped it. Autoglass did a good job for me. Like many things, alot of it is down to who they send out to be honest. Good luck!
  8. Sorry lost you here? Tiff proved who couldn't do what?
  9. How low can you go!
  10. Controversial times ahead! I think ex stig, Ben Collins, is getting of lots of stick for no reason to be honest. The other two presenters are good drivers - of that I have no doubt! Infact, I have been watching quite a few Plato videos recently and I'm really impressed with some of his races. To me though, its as though the two of them have something to prove against Ben - the review was like a major c-oc-k measuring contest. Do I think he could of shown the 370z in a better light? Almost definitely. At the same time, I think Ben's driving ability is more suited to quick clean racing rather than show boating in a car and for that reason the 'review' on this level became unfair. I think the other issue is we all have this 'god like' image of the stig, as this is how he was portrayed to us in Top Gear. Lets face it, as much as I love Top Gear, it is rehearsed and filmed time and time again until they get it right. When we see Ben out of these circumstances we can't help but judge him against his performances as the stig. I also believe there are lots of Clarkson lovers out there (maybe not on this site ) who jumped on the bandwagon to attack Ben when he revealed his identity. To be honest, I can't stand Clarkson and think he is a pompous prick! Just my 2p - now let the backlash begin.....
  11. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p Have you looked in the usual haunts yet mate?
  12. Where's the other half GLWTS matey!
  13. Reminds me of my weekly drive to Tesco! I wish! He is a god - what control!
  14. What did you do to deserve this? I can't imagine you being that good a friend!
  15. Good luck!
  16. I was being forced to watch Corrie by the missus!
  17. I give it to the bodyshop and tell them to put it on I think they do a preliminary fit to make sure its all gravy, then take it off, paint it and fit it permanently.
  18. We all know you are rolling in the wonga! Get one in each colour.
  19. You lowered it when you used the word gay in a derogatory manner. I was defending your people.
  20. Cragus

    350z Front bumper

    ZMANALEX Half man, Half zed
  21. It only became the gayest thread when you commented on it ya big boaby lover!
  22. Guilty as charged
  23. I know, I'm great eh!
×
×
  • Create New...