Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. I have already had this out with Irfan.
  2. First dibs on b pillar covers mate! Can I swap them for brand new black carbon ones?
  3. It was to the tune of bad boys incase you 'young' ones didn't pick up on it. ....i think I need to go back to work!
  4. You're right, you can't! ...........Nope, hold on, you can! A tropical beach sunset:
  5. You saggy balled old b@stard... Oh crap how much is a set of Volk GTS 19" Alloys Its ok Jay is on those. You can get me an Amuse exhaust .........or a ball lift
  6. Erm, I didn't post the pic of tea bags in a heart shape! Obviously other fans out there...
  7. Thats because: (to the tune of Alexandra Burke) Yeah the bad boys are always catching Jay's eye (Ooh Way, Ooh Wah)
  8. At least he won't suffer from droopy balls T Bag love - awesome! A olympic sport where the droopy balled are king of kings!
  9. Real Astons are snow proof - you got your self a imitation there. True story.
  10. Its just a cardboard cut out he has stuck to the front of his z! Fail!
  11. Tell him to take his thong off - that will ease the pain a good bit I'd say!
  12. You forgot to inject the humour...........and you didn't specify what you want as compensation. threefiftyz's advice has been wasted on you!
  13. Biscuit doesn't have a DB9 - the honda badge gives that away? This thread is worse than a drug - I don't know whats going on.
  14. I think you should use this as a wee change:
  15. Agreed as finding the snow is pretty frickin easy!
  16. OK, I will give it a shot Dear 350z-uk Webmaster, I have been a member for over two years now and I have always and still find your website an absolute pleasure to use. It is well organised and full of useful information which I frequently rely on. If I encounter a problem, I know a whole host of members will readily offer advice and even a helping hand when I need it - unimaginable kindness and a great community ethos. However recently, one of your members verbally attacked me and said I was an old b@stard. Now I have to admit I am a bit of a b@stard so he got me there but I still consider myself young at the age of 28 and found his comments to be ageist and hurtful. A set of Volk GTS 19" Alloys within the week should be suitable compensation for thsi unprovoked attack. Yours faithfully Cragus
  17. I think craig was born then vik as he is an old b@st@rd Kiss my wrinkly old man balls Jay! It makes more sense to kick them as they have drooped that low I on the other hand still am a young pup at 23 You mean it makes more sense to tea bag you - I won't have to bend the knees much!
  18. I am waiting on my megs G-220 DA now - well excited!
  19. I think craig was born then vik as he is an old b@st@rd Kiss my wrinkly old man balls Jay!
  20. Yas I got a menchy....now geez your alloys!
  21. Is you name Dave? Anyway no prize as you took to long to answer. . I did answer within 30 secs of reading the question and my middle name is Dave so techically all is fair. I will have one of the D spec throttle controllers please - get in!
×
×
  • Create New...