Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Fastest colour
  2. +1 on Sarah or Adam ...or buy the full kit off Paul and save some cash. Good luck!
  3. If you are going to buy a zed, be prepared to pay super unleaded prices. People have said its ok to put regular unleaded in once in a while if you are struggling to get super. I have never used it so can't comment personally.
  4. Whan an old rust bucket! Jesting - its the mutts nuts! Stripping her is going to be a tough one though mate! Thats why I will be there to help you - me and a trusty white van with plenty of storage space!
  5. I would say go for the white wrap also. Means that when cleaning etc you are treating all the bodywork in the same way. Your car though - you will get dozens of ideas. Some people will hate some that you love while others will agree. Thats modding for you - go with what you like anbd don't look back
  6. I have heard he has a matching dressing gown and slippers!
  7. I was hoping if I bought pink seats, you would sell me your pink fluffy steering wheel cover. Muddy has pointed me in the direction of a NRG harness bar - better get saving again.
  8. Hello all, Anybody on here fitted seatbelt harnesses to their zed? I know typically they are fitted to a roll cage or harness bar but is it possible to fit them to OEM mounting points in the zed? Any advice would be appreciated, Craig
  9. Like the sound of the wheels - exactly or very similar to how I plan my wheels to look! +1 on the nismo and motul badges - I like em
  10. I was going to Jay, but when I saw those seats and people making offers on them, my impulse to buy buy buy came - as it so often does on this site. I should really visit less often or try avoid the for sale section.
  11. Red brides were always a want after seeing Jays black 'Badbreed 350z' so can't fully give you that one Irfan. I will give you credit for pushing me on to complete my car though, as I have been near to packing it in a few times. As for black, its here to stay!
  12. Thats badass Neil! Loving it -
  13. Looks that way Irfan - yeah. Continue down the path I started. I have to source some black sparco harnesses now. Muddy was saying I also need to get some 2ohm resistors for the airbags.
  14. A nice wheel - result mate!
  15. I now have them in my grubby claws! ...and Casper likes them as much as me. I cried a little with joy as I opened the box
  16. With your history of trashing cars, I am going to pass up on that one mate. I will stand lidless at the side and be the clubs eye candy. Its probably better you ugly ones helmet up. You asked for that.....
  17. Round Knockers as in the car park!
  18. Thanks G Man - I don't think we have met yet as I was unable to do the last couple of Scottish meets. Only hope I can do them a fraction of justice after them coming off Muddys car! Big thanks to you Neil - those Couriers gave me a great price. I did use them!
  19. G Man is on the money! Paul and Jay knew so thanks for not spoiling it and giving me an extra 10 secs to revel in glory.
  20. Maybe I will tell you if you help me fit them.
  21. .....only a day away! What do we have here? There better not be any fast and furious style hi jackings of citylink vans tonight or I will know where to come!
  22. Cragus

    Decided!

    I have the turbo grooved version and am getting a little bit of brake judder. I think this has been a fitment issue though so will get the garage to inspect them when I throw it in for a service. The rotors themselves are ok for spirited public road use if you aren't planning on tracking the car I don't use EBC pads though - Ferodo Racing ds2500s instead.
  23. There is a wiring diagram and kit thread on here for the folding mirrors mod if you decide to go for it.
  24. If it is the ings on ebay then I think it is paul on here (green turned yellow zed) - I am sure he has had it primed already and I don't see fitment being an issue. Let the modifying begin.
×
×
  • Create New...