Jump to content

CaptainSensible

Members
  • Posts

    735
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CaptainSensible

  1. Well done lads, good for you.
  2. It's nothing major though. Very few UK cars suffer from this problem, mainly an issue in the States.
  3. Ken Livingstone on BBC is bleating on about disillusioned kids protesting because they feel they have no prospects. Wrong Ken. It's lazy pikies who want stuff without working/paying for it, whether it be state handouts or stuff they can nick.
  4. Just stumbled accross this vid on you tube. Castle Combe is the only track I ever taken my Zed round and its tragic to see one of my favourite cars of all time crashing so spectacularly there. Thank goodness the driver was OK.
  5. Worst day ever day on the markets for me, although a long way behind you Captain. Really hope we see the rot stopping tomorrow, accross the board. All logic seems to have gone out the window.
  6. That's right my where I live, you should have said hello!
  7. Looks like a steal, but is it a GT pack?
  8. yes i remember the car. very nice 350 in black if i am right Correct, good memory!
  9. You fitted some new brakes and a new exhaust system to my 350Z last summer and did a great job.
  10. Good luck with the sale mate, great news you'll soon be back in a zed.
  11. I agree with you, but most people could get a 6k loan, not that I think its a good idea, but a lot of people do it.
  12. I just drive up the inside of the idiots and carry on down the 'slow' lane, completely legal unless you are weaving between lanes to make progress.
  13. I think people who are referring to the value of the car are missing the point. You can pick up a decent zed for 6k these days, which I suspect most people could afford if they really wanted one. But that's the point, they don't, because its a impractical, noisy car that isn't cheap to run, and most people wouldn't have the bottle to buy one. Being a petrol head, I say kudos to anyone that chooses to buy anything a bit left field in this sterile world of euro boxes. Doesn't matter if it cost 100 quid or 100 grand.
  14. Looks like you had a great day chaps, wish I had some spare holiday so I could have joined you. Hope you get your brakes sorted Captain, you certainly seem to have the measure of Combed judging by the vid
  15. I don't get it.
  16. Well done mate. I assume that you got it for a belting price?
  17. I'm heading down just for the Sunday. In a covered stand thankfully as it looks like rain!
  18. I have an MY06 Zed and have to top up a couple of litres at most between services (probably a bit less in reality). Done 54,000 miles so far.
  19. Stumbled on this last night, does anyone know if its a service still on offer from Middlehurst? £4,800 for a fully fitted supercharger with warranty would be a very popular deal methinks! http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarr ... _350z.html
  20. Help, we've been invaded by chavs!
  21. Brings back happy memories of my old LCR. I'd have one again in a heartbeat if I needed 4 seats.
  22. Am I right in assuming you never got the uprev done at Abbey?
  23. That's a whole other thread.....
  24. That was an outstanding drive from JB. It was interesting that before the race they were concerned that they might struggle with the set up of the car if it was too dry but it worked perfectly for him. Lewis just needs to calm down a bit. He was the same last year getting to aggressive (remember his crash with Webber in Singapore?). He needs to learn to bide his time and wait for proper overtaking opportunities rather than half chances which result in a crash.
×
×
  • Create New...