350z & 370Z LED Bulb Kits

cs2000

Hey all,

So, after taking a break from the LED reflector units I have another small and simple idea, an LED conversion packs for the 350Z & 370Z.

These consist of the best quality bulbs I can source, ive used cheaper bulbs for years (99p/10 on eBay etc) and yes they look good but they fail prematurely and you always have to buy more as usually one or more is DOA.

So, the following options are available;

350z Options

Level 1 - 350z Interior - £20.00 including postage

2x Vanity Mirror

2x Dome Light

1x Boot Light

Level 2 - 350z Exterior-£22.00including postage

2x Amber Indicators

2x Front Sidelights

2x Number plate Lights

Level 3 - 350z Full- £40.00 including postage

2x Vanity Mirror

2x Dome Light

1x Boot Light

2x Amber Indicators

2x Front Sidelights

2x Number plate Lights

----------------------------------------------------

370z Options

Level 1 - 370z Interior - £20.00 including postage

2x Vanity Mirror

2x Dome Light

1x Boot Light

Level 2 - 370z Exterior - £20.00 including postage

2x Front Sidelights

2x Number plate Lights

Level 3 - 370z Full - £35.00 including postage

2x Vanity Mirror

2x Dome Light

1x Boot Light

2x Front Sidelights

2x Number plate Lights

All sets, regardless of make or level selected come with a plastic pry tool to access some of the light housings (especially useful for the vanity bulbs!). All bulbs are bagged and labelled individually so you know what goes where in advance.

If you wish to complete the look of the upgrade, you can also buy Reverse & Fog lights in LED's. Again, high quality ones of these are expensive so I don't include them in my kits, I highly recommend these however;

Fog Light: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2a2f8f76a6

Reverse Light: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2a360b2bd5

Sadly, indicators require the fitting of load resistors to stop the rapid flashing. I have tried a few of these to no great effect so I cant make any recommendations for these.

Please Note:

Its been highlighted that there are two different kinds of Vanity bulbs. The UK spec ones look like this. (Notice the little metal claws holding the Festoon bulbs in-place)

photo5.jpg

And the JDM spec ones like this. (Notice no metal claws, the bulbs are seeming hard wired to a circuitry.

10460635223_4901d2eb80_b.jpg

BEFORE you order, please make sure you have the UK spec holder as the bulbs I send clearly cannot be fitted to the JDM visor and some UK cars appear to have JDM visors :( I cannot check every time so I will assume you have done so.

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1

I want a set please... I have been looking at this for a few weeks and finding the information if the led bulb will be correct and adequate is time consuming.. I know zleds have a project in the pipe line for a kit but that could be months away as they are late with a lot of the projects.. so im deffo in please. thanks

Yeah just the light fittings, the only caveat being the sidelights which you need to undo two bolts and pull the splashguard to the side.

Let me sort out the current orders I have and il get back to you once these are done, don't want to take on too much and get things mixed up!

Ok, everyone so far has been PM's with payment detailes, just placed a larger than expected order of a little over £250 for the LED's ordered so far :wacko:

Well, that's a good thing isnt it? :)

Haha of course it is, just didn't expect them to be so popular, its something ive long considered doing, just never thought I was something people would want, but I was clearly wrong :)